• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite manga series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
personaly, i think that fruit's basket is the best manga ever created.

7 tyranitars

naruto, considering I'm still watching the anime with one piece (arround episode 130) and I'm alrady up to date with naruto amine + manga :p

SmartD

My favorite manga would be the Yu-Gi-Oh! series, including GX and R. Haven't read the 5D's manga yet.

Prof.Arete

chaos paradigm
best manga ever for me has got to be the one and only One peice. I mean come on, dragonball had nothing on the unpredictability of One Peice

pokemaster95

King of pirates
You guys manga selection sucks. One Piece, Bleach, Naruto or Pokemon and Dragon Ball is what you pick from. READ MORE MANGA!!! :D

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure is the best for me.

RaNdOmPeRsOn1

Top of the class
individual

I shall be an individual! I like Death Note :) Hooray forindividualness!

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I'm gonna say Bleach though lately nothing has been happening in it.

Matchre

Burn, baby, burn.
Pluto is my absolute favorite manga now and forever. Knowing Naoki Urasawa, though, I'll probably read something else of his that piques my interest, but... c'mon. It's a meeting of minds between the genius behind Monster and the defining work of the God of Manga.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A tie between Death Note and Bleach for me. I loved how dark Death Note could be at time, but it also had it's funny moments. I remember reading the whole series in just a week back when it was popular and I even made a Death Note of my own lol. Bleach has some amazing swordfights but the story lacks a certain je ne sais quoi, especially right now when everything seems to be all laggy again even though the author claimed the arc would end around June. Hopefully it gets better, I love it and it has the potential to be even better.

kuromi8

∘(>⌣<)∘
wish, shugo chara, and yotsuba&! I also like Avatar. (yes, there is a manga for that, but its kind of kiddie-version and the anime is better, so i guess I like avatar the anime)

Rex Kamex

One Piece. Because it's One Piece.

The characters... the adventures... the plot twists... the well thought out plot lines, bringing up things faaaaar from the past... the color spreads... the volume covers... the side cover story chapter story thingies... yeeaaaaaaahhh...

You guys manga selection sucks. One Piece, Bleach, Naruto or Pokemon and Dragon Ball is what you pick from. READ MORE MANGA!!!

One Piece is so long you won't be able to afford nor need another manga........

(Then again... so is JoJo's...)

ForeverFlame

Ew at all of the Bleach and Naruto. One Piece is the only decent member of the Big Three. Naruto's dragging like a snail, and Bleach has no idea where the hell it's going. One Piece is an example of how to do a long runner without causing it to drag.

Anyway, my favorite manga is Fullmetal Alchemist. I also enjoy Shiki, Death Note, D.Gray-man, and Umineko.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
It's a tie between Naruto and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Naruto mostly out of obligation since it was one of my first mangas and KHR because it has awesome characters with a well thought out plot and amazing battles.

annabelletheraikou

Let's see.. I love Bleach SO much. I also like Fruits Basket, Red River, Imadoki!, and Vampire Knight.

lethargic_electricity

ϟVolkner's Fangirlϟ
Ahh so many to choose from :) I like Special A, Deathnote and dare I say it..Avatar the last airbender.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
Lots, but I would have to say...

Alive: The Final Evolution, xxxHolic, and Konjiki no Gash Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.