• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite manga series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roomA2

Fairy Tail, D-Gray Man, Shaman King, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, I have lots more too. Thats all I can think of out of my head though.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
Fairy Tail & Skip Beat

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
aa! megami sama / OH! My Goddess

xXBlazeDiamondXx

I finally did it!
My favorite manga is most definitely Naruto. Not a huge fan of the anime. It would be loads better without the tons of fillers!

This thread is monumentally depressing. By and large I'm just seeing the same old terrible series that all the idiots like (do I even need to clarify?) and yet, even among those posters who have displayed taste (and I was being unfair, there actually quite a few of you) there was not even a passing mention of Hayao Miyazaki's masterpiece Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind. If for some reason you haven't read this manga, do so now. As good as the (considerably more well-known) film is, it genuinely does not even compare to the manga.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Dragonball or Elfen Lied. Dragonball is my fav anime, and is a classic story in both adaptions. However I read the Elfen Lied manga after watching the anime, and it added so much to the experience.

It's a toss-up between Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Naruto and One piece, all are great Manga but KHR is winning at the moment. great stuff that is :)

grantholomew

accually is dolan
Cardcaptor Sakura ftw

Ashelotte

Kamisama Hajimemashita but I pretty much love all of Julietta Suzuki's work.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Fruits Basket, Yotsuba&!, From Far Away, Shugo Chara and Honey Hunt (even though the authors been on hiatus forever...and of course, she left a cliff hanger)

Oh and Dawn of the Arcana even though I've only read the first volume (they're releasing new ones in the U.S. soon). It's awesome

Aim06

Pokemon Master
Dragon Ball Z! There's no doubt that it's the best. It was friggin' awesome, you have to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.