• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite mega evolution of XY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSilentDeviL

Shiny Hunter
Gotta go with Mega Scizor...they managed to make him look even cooler without being too overdone, and GF were smart enough to leave him with the Technician ability as it's too good to take away Bullet punch + technician, among other great moves to abuse technician with. Thought they could have been a bit more creative design wise with Ampharos (dragon typing is awesome but could have been reflected more in the design) and Abomasnow, but besides that all of the megas look great imo.

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Mega manectric. He just looks so badass. The mega did it justice aestetically to me. I really don't like how the regular manectric looks.

shy_taillow

non existent straw hat rikachu
Mega Blaziken has got to be my favorite. I've always loved the fighting chicken. Plus, the additional flames and black coloring received through mega evolution makes it look even cooler. It was also the first Mega I ever used in the game.

Mega Sceptile and Mega Ampharos have to be mentioned too, because they're next on my favorite list. I really like the the unique dual typing they each get when dragon is added.

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution
Mega Ampharos is my ultimate favorite Mega Evolution. Mega Sceptile comes in really, really close. I love the addition of Dragon-type to both of them, and on top of that, they are one of my favorite non-Megas to begin with. You can only imagine how happy I was when they revealed their Mega Evolution designs. GameFreak delivered, indeed!

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Mawile, really without question. It turned a pitiful Pokemon into one of the most destructive Pokemon out there. Heck, taking its ability into consideration it has the highest physical attack of ANY Pokemon. Not so bad for someone who was in the 300s pre-Gen 6

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
Absol and Mega Charizard X. Absol has a cool design, and Charizard X has neat colors. Plus, they made it a Dragon, which was a nice bonus.

Silence27trey

I would have to say either Mewtwo Y or Charizard X. They just look bad *** and are hard for me to beat...and hard to acquire. I have neither. haha.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Absol – looks amazing and can destroy almost anything, plus Magic Bounce rocks.

Gardevoir – Shiny Mega Gardevoir was the sole reason for me hatching Ravnthu the Shiny Ralts. Also, epic offense.

Lucario – awesome, plain and simple.

Kennith

Banned
My favorite mega evolutions are Mega Charizard X, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Gyarados, Mega Ampharos, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Garchomp and Mega Lucario.

I love Mega Ampharos since it turns into dragon type(and I like its cool hair haha) and mega tyranitar since I've always loved this Pokemon and having a mega of it is awesome.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Love mega charizard X, mega lucario, mega garchomp , and mega aggron(3rd favorite since I played Emerald).

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Mega Lucario cuz Korrina has him and that part of the game when you battle the two mega lucario was awesome.

I like mega mawile a lot too :)

Cat's Eye Draco

Mega Absol and Mega Mawile. Absol because Magic Bounce is extremely useful, and Mawile because it really needed that extra edge. I also really like Mega Charizard Y, but that's mostly due to liking Charizard in general.

Last edited:

thexuberant1

Mega Blastoise and Mega Mawile are my favorites. I like that Blastoise gains Mega Launcher as its ability and Mawile becomes much more powerful when it Mega evolves. Huge Power is an awesome ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.