1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite mega evolution of XY?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Alexander18, Sep 24, 2015.

1. literal trash

literal trash KommissarLT (please refer to me as this)

Well I can tell you my least favorite Megas: Latias and Latios. They both look exactly the same with no differences except their eye color, which is just silly. The one way I would've fixed them would be to just make the purple their base form's colors, that or make their shinies the color of their base forms. As for favorite, I gotta say Mega Charizard X. If Mega Evolution didn't exist and we got 4-stage evolution instead, that would've been the design of Charizard's evolution, and it's also Dragon type so the fanboys can say Charizard is actually a Dragon type.

2. Evanibble

Evanibble Well-Known Member

I like Mega Sceptile, Mega Charizard X, and Mega Aggron. I'm a fan of Sceptile and Aggron on their own, and I appreciate that Charizard X brings out Charizard's dragon-like appearance more. Still wish they did the same with Gyarados.

3. DLeck6211

DLeck6211 I dunno

Mega Blaziken. I don't really have a reason other than it looks so damn cool.

4. shoz999

shoz999 It's a Brooklyn episode. So turn on the subtitles.

Mega Sceptile. Suddenly his nuke-Leaf Storm tail design over his original leaf-blade design makes his high Special Attack stat a lot more sense.

5. Yureishi

Yureishi Well-Known Member

I have to say Mega Kangaskhan. Its stats feel delightfully complete and that ability which allows it to hit twice... It's absolutely adorable.