• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite mega evolution of XY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

literal trash

Kaiser (please refer to me as this)
Well I can tell you my least favorite Megas: Latias and Latios. They both look exactly the same with no differences except their eye color, which is just silly. The one way I would've fixed them would be to just make the purple their base form's colors, that or make their shinies the color of their base forms. As for favorite, I gotta say Mega Charizard X. If Mega Evolution didn't exist and we got 4-stage evolution instead, that would've been the design of Charizard's evolution, and it's also Dragon type so the fanboys can say Charizard is actually a Dragon type.

Evanibble

I like Mega Sceptile, Mega Charizard X, and Mega Aggron. I'm a fan of Sceptile and Aggron on their own, and I appreciate that Charizard X brings out Charizard's dragon-like appearance more. Still wish they did the same with Gyarados.

DLeck6211

Furniture of law enforcement
Mega Blaziken. I don't really have a reason other than it looks so damn cool.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Mega Sceptile. Suddenly his nuke-Leaf Storm tail design over his original leaf-blade design makes his high Special Attack stat a lot more sense.

Yureishi

I have to say Mega Kangaskhan. Its stats feel delightfully complete and that ability which allows it to hit twice... It's absolutely adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.