• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Favorite MMO game

snowmonster

the umber blob
This forum is really just to satisfy my want to know which are the most popular MMO games around. Go ahead and tell us your favorites, even the most obscure. Is it World Of Warcraft, that's OK is it Hello Kitty Online also OK. Remember it doesn't have to be a RPG it can be any MMO.

So lets start

I personally like Realm Of The Mad God. Its free,has bunch of people playing it,its no download,and it can run on almost any computer(all mine are really bad)

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
My favourite is World of Warcraft. I stopped playing a while ago because I had other commitments (school mainly) but I would like to get back into it. I was a Level 63 or 64 Draenei Mage. I also used to play Puzzle Pirates and Toontown Online, they were both pretty good.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
I play Star Legends on my Android. It has so good quality, that even though I charge it, it STILL drains battery!!!

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
World of Warcraft, 85 Human Frost Death Knight (Yes I know how to play) I used to play allot but since college started I haven't got time to play allot. Hopefully my guild hasn't kicked me out ha.

I also played Star Wars Galaxies a bit it's immersion was GREAT but the actual fighting itself was kind of boring. The worlds were also unnecessarily big. if The Old republic is good enough I will buy it.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
World of Warcraft. It's become a part of my life since I started playing in around late '05 when my brothers introduced me to it. I can't give it up. I admit I was addicted at one point in late '08 but that was when I was depressed into the ground.

And don't give me that "LOL I DUNT PLAY WOW CUZ I HALF A LIFE" bullshet because I'm taking all AP classes in high school and am involved in plenty of extra-curriculars.

fhqwhgads

I'm never met a high school student who says a full schedule of AP classes and extra-curricular activities gives you a life. Pretty sure it means you're either at school, at sport/club, or doing homework.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
I'm never met a high school student who says a full schedule of AP classes and extra-curricular activities gives you a life. Pretty sure it means you're either at school, at sport/club, or doing homework.

Well, extra-curriculars meaning tennis and clubs, and afterwards my friends' houses until 7-8.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
World of Warcraft and MapleStory. Go ahead and hate on either one, but I like 'em. Though I've quit WoW for the time being just because it really requires a lot of time and commitment if you want to keep up, and I have a lot of real life things to do these days.

World of Warcraft, 85 Human Frost Death Knight (Yes I know how to play)

Haha, I hope so. >.> So many mindless DKs running around thinking they can wrath-tank in Cata dungeons ... well maybe with heroic gear now but ... really now.

Last edited:

FroTW

*** gladio et sale
I DID play Shadowbane, one of the greatest PvP MMOs of all time but that game was taken down so now I drift around various MMOs for like a day before moving on. I do play Maplestory on and off though

Chris

Old Coot
Not necessarily an MMO, but it is a multiplayer online RPG - Phantasy Star Online. But if we have to go by MMO? I guess the other title I've played for a long time is Final Fantasy XI.

natie

Mr. F
Not necessarily an MMO, but it is a multiplayer online RPG - Phantasy Star Online. But if we have to go by MMO? I guess the other title I've played for a long time is Final Fantasy XI.
I was about to say exactly the same. Well, without the rhetorical question, but you get the gist.

+1

Aside from that, probably TF2. But I don't play a lot of online games or multiplayer stuff at all. And yeah, it's not an MMORPG. but he only asked for general MMO.