• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫

rocketnyasu

The first generation games had the most memorable music of all, in my opinion.

I always got chills down my spine when I heard the Lavender Town music. While I can see how the Bicycle music could be annoying, it was cute and fun. The surfing music and (what I think was) route one music always put me in a good mood. And the champion music was awesome.

Torpoleon

My favorite is the music when you battle the Elite 4. It was so cool and I also like the music for the 1st Generation Gym Leaders.

Vycksta

The champion music instantly springs to mind. I remember when I first heard it; I was in some bizarre state of admiration. To this day I love it like a boss.

Lavender Town's music was also hauntingly catchy and the game corner music too; that had a fantastic beat.

skootskoot

Pokémon RBY Guru
any battle music was epic. i even loved wild pokemon music.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Lavendar town music is my favorite in RBY. Heck it's my favorite tune in the whole series.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Lavender town.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Honestly, every single song in the old games is amazing and so memorable.

Favorites would be the Champion music when you fight your rival, also I dunno the route number, but the one between Pallet and Viridian City (also the same music as the underground paths), and I loved Lavender Town.

Kyukon_Mars

I love the Champion and gym leader battle music. Also the Silph Co. and Team Rocket hideout music, because Team Rocket was awesome in the first generation.

Cryptic Blaze

Blinded by the light
My favorites would be the Champion theme, Route 1, Surfing music, and the Team Rocket hideout theme.
Also, I liked the Lavender Town theme. It didn't really creep me out that much.

Ludicepop!

I live in hoenn.
Gym leader or champion music.

Status
Not open for further replies.