• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Is Your Favorite Nintendo Console?

What Is Your Favorite Nintendo Console?

• Nintendo Entertainment System

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nintendo 64

• Nintendo Gamecube

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Nintendo Wii

• Nintendo Wii U

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Out of all the Nintendo Consoles, which one is your favorite? Mine is the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. This was the first Nintendo console that I grew up with and has lots of great games including Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country Trilogy, Megaman X 1-3, Final Fantasy 4-6, The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dreamland 3, Starfox, Earthbound, F-Zero, and many more that I missed. So what is your favorite Nintendo Console?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Why is Nintendo 3ds not here?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Why is Nintendo 3ds not here?
It's a handheld device. Consoles are plugin devices. Switch Lite is a unique case kind-of like PSP and PS Vita sharing the games of it's bigger counterparts. (The 70% of all PSP and Vita games were mostly derivatives or ports of older games or even spin-offs)

3DS would win for me, since have 4 DS/3DS titles compared to 3 Switch titles. Omega Ruby and Bionicle Heroes DS were bought secondhand, my Pokemon X and Ultra Sun are digital versions. My only gripe is that the previous owner lost the carry case for the Bionicle Cartridge

So it sits in my Omega Ruby game case because Omega Ruby sits a lot inside my 3DS.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
It's a handheld device. Consoles are plugin devices. Switch Lite is a unique case kind-of like PSP and PS Vita sharing the games of it's bigger counterparts. (The 70% of all PSP and Vita games were mostly derivatives or ports of older games or even spin-offs)

3DS would win for me, since have 4 DS/3DS titles compared to 3 Switch titles. Omega Ruby and Bionicle Heroes DS were bought secondhand, my Pokemon X and Ultra Sun are digital versions. My only gripe is that the previous owner lost the carry case for the Bionicle Cartridge

So it sits in my Omega Ruby game case because Omega Ruby sits a lot inside my 3DS.

Oh thanks for the explanation
But the official definition Nintendo 3ds is handheld game console, so the thread needs to be more clear
I love the 3ds as well
I think it is a tie between it and the Switch.
But I will give the Switch that - Made me play other titles besides Pokemon, while I only played Pokemon games on the 3ds

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Oh thanks for the explanation
But the official definition Nintendo 3ds is handheld game console, so the thread needs to be more clear
I love the 3ds as well
I think it is a tie between it and the Switch.
But I will give the Switch that - Made me play other titles besides Pokemon, while I only played Pokemon games on the 3ds

Same i did own Mario Kart 8 Deluxe But it got monotonous quickly, the Switch Lite screen is too small for a racing game and the controls just weren't good on a handheld in my opinion.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Going with the Nintendo Switch, it features a wide variety games that are very enjoyable. Bonus points to it serving as serving as my launching pad into the Xenoblade series.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Definitely the Switch for all of its games and the fact that you can play either on a tv or in your hands away from a tv. The only things I wish the Switch had are a music listening app to play MP3 files similar to the 3DS and DSi, Netflix, Disney+, and a web browser to quickly look up hints in games. The music app would be great to have to listen to your favorite music on your tv without needing to hook up any more devices and wires to it.