• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite place in Stadium 2?

What is your favorite place in Stadium 2?

• GB Tower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Academy

• Prof. Oak's Labratory

• Mystery Gift

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Gym Leader Castle owns. 'Nuff said.

I like my room actually, I must have had more fun in there than anything else, but normal answer is Gym Leader Castle.

VirusX

Beginning Trainer
Favorite place was definitly(sp?) Gym Leader Castle. Silver cave is an area you can access after you beat both Kanto and Johto Gyms (also ELite four).

Psychic

Really and truly
I've always really liked Oak's Lab- I use it a LOT for organising my Pokémon and Items in my games. Since I don't have a Game Boy of any kind, I play my games on the Game Boy Tower quite often.

I really like the Gym Leader Caste as well. Still, I don't really think I have an absolute favorite between all of the places. I like those the most out of everything, though. *shrugs*

~Psychic

Aquarelle

Staff member
The Gym Leader Castle, hands down.
I've only played Stadium 2 once, but this place was my absolute favourite. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.