• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite pokémon you have and why?

jorisw

What is your favorite pokémon you have and why?

Look to Title!
My favorite pokemon that I have is my Latias(nicknamed Huygen). She's my favorite because it was my first level 100 pokémon and she's really good in battles. ;380;

Kites

Champ In The Making
My favorite Pokemon is Heracross because he is just awesome, and 2nd gen.

Azorah

Captain Azorah!
*v* currently my favourite would be my shiny Absol; Harbinger.
Just cos she's my prized possession.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
I love Ice Types and you cant love Ice types without having Lapras by your side plus nice moves and its got a cuteness to it

magic marker

I climb twee!
i am stuck between two ! i like my jigglypuff because it has awsome hp and sp atk. i also like my octillery because of its versatile movesets.......and my starmie......dodrio............
...........shiny machamp................ugg

Enheritance

Dragon Trainer
Hmm...tought choice between my Salamence, Milotic and Luxray. I've grown very fond of using my Luxray lately, and I've always loved using my Milotic in battle. And Salamence was my first shiny(even if I didnt catch/hatch her myself).

Here's my top 6 favorites:
1) Latios
2) Blastoise
3) Lucario
4) Suicune
5) Metagross
6) Magikarp

My top 5 least favorite:
1) Gyarados
2) Garchomp
3) sneasel/weavile
4) Muk, yuk!
5) Pikachu (though I do like pichu)

Here's my top 6 favorites:
1) Latios
2) Blastoise
3) Lucario
4) Suicune
5) Metagross
6) Magikarp

My top 5 least favorite:
1) Gyarados
2) Garchomp
3) sneasel/weavile
4) Muk, yuk!
5) Pikachu (though I do like pichu)

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
Aipom is my favourite with all that speed and uh.. the elemental punches!

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
My starmie, its pretty much the backbone of my team in-game, along with my togekiss :D

513Tauros

I like my Ambipom because it holds up really well in battles, and then there's my Crobat that has come through for me many times.

513Tauros

I like my Ambipom because it holds up really well in battles, and then there's my Crobat that has come through for me many times.

GENGAR!!!!

he is ridicolously awesome, i love versing friends with him, kill a pokemon or two and then destiny bond, a 3 for 1 switch, its brilliant.

Andywoo

Banned
My fav. pokemon? Arcanine
Why? Well in my opinion it is the original legendary *points to pokedex entry* plus it has the look of a cool pokemon (not like something like cherubi. honeslty wtf is that things supposed to be?)

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
I have a lot of ones I like, I can't choose just one!

;151;;383;;181;;123;;105;

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
I have a lot of ones I like, I can't choose just one!

;151;;383;;181;;123;;105;

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Hoo boy...I have lots of favorites, but I'm going to go with Zelda, my faithful Gardevoir on Sapphire. She's usually the staller when a Pokemon I need falls in a tough battle. But she really came through for me when I recreated her for Emerald...I would've never gotten a Mind Badge for the first time without her help.

Coming in second is Amy, a lv. 94 Dewgong I owned on Silver years ago. She was the closest I came to a lv. 100; and I really hope I can recreate her someday.

Rex911

Mightyena FTW!
My favorite Pokemon would have to be Blaziken it was my first Lvl 100 on Sapphire it rocked in the battle tower but all good things end sometime I lost my Sapphire version around the time pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out. =(

richard

Fire Master
Here are my top 5 favorites:
Typhlosion
Espeon
Lucario
Leafeon
Infernape