• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is your favorite pokemon generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snadi

Generation 1. Because of nostalgica, great pokémon designs, pure awesomeness, and it was the gen that started it all.

Estellise

peachy
My favorite generations are the 3rd and 5th. I love the Pokemon and the regions in general. =)

D

Deleted member 318910

Gen III. 1st gen I played, really good pokemon designs, lots of ocean, a story i ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT, and double battles.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Gen. IV. because platinum had the best storyline and best region layout, IMO. and it had the Survival Area, which is a big plus for me. ;D It also had the longest aftergame story, so it entertained me for a long time.

Navarch

Generation IV. (Point's at user title) I started with it, it has great Pokemon, I love the characters, especially Cynthia, and a great story.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Gen III. Gen III. Gen III. Of course, it is my favorite because EVERYTHING. All the locations, all the pokemon, all the feels.

zozo

SLIMED!
As a whole, probably gen V.

Gen IV has some really good points, like it was the first gen I was able to collect some event pokemon (over wifi), it was the first gen I completed the national dex, and it was the first gen I was able to start communicating with other people to battle and trade.

But Gen V was the one that really kindled my interest in breeding, battling, shiny hunting, and collecting in general. It's been consistently the most fun and challenging generation for me.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Gen 3 was absolutely the best one. Best music, best regions, some of the best characters, and great pokemon.

Gen 5 is slightly better pokedex-wise, but gen 3 outshines B/W in every other aspect.

Ghostfoot

crooked witch
Generation 2.

It was the most enjoyable to me. Yes, the corrupted 'evil' team fell short in this game, but everything else was spectacular. I loved how it was a sequel to another region and how you could travel back to Kanto where everything started.
Johto has my favourite legendaries. And it also has Silver who was my favourite rival.

Unoin

Gen 2, both game-wise and Pokemon-wise. It also introduced so many new things and had more creative moves than the Gen 1 basics

Status
Not open for further replies.