• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is your favorite pokemon generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generation IV was awesome, Heart Gold and Platinum were beast.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Generation 4, best set of games, characters, anime series, and holds some fantastic memories for me.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
jhoto and sinnoh. i love jhoto not just because of silver but the pokemon and reigon i really liked. i also liked how hilarious it is when silver strips the chara of the TR uniform in HGSS especially because imma girl. and DPPT was my first (as far as i know) main pokemon game i love sinnoh and for me its where my whole main series,competitive(slightly) started.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I'd say it's a tie between Gens 2 and 3. Gen 2 had Eeveelutions and a number of unique Pokémon. Gen 3 had more unique Pokémon, and Brendan.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
A tie between Gen 1 and 2 (including their remakes).

These two generations are what completely defined Pokemon in it's early days.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Hoenn gave me my fave pokemon but Gen IV just shines. D/P/Pt HG/SS love em all.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I loved Gen III the most. It seemed to be the best sequel at the least, if not the best Gen to me, with an awesome array of Pokemon, designs, etc.

wc662

Green Goblin
mine is II. you had it all, Johto, Kanto, 16 gyms, battle tower (if you got crystal), breeding, held items. Though I do enjoy the later generations and their improvements.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
My favorite is Generation 3! ^_^

It's the Generation I started with, I love Torchic, I love the Hoenn Region and every Pokemon in it, it's so nostalgic, and finally, I just love the Pokemon Theme Song Unbeatable!

Necro101

My favorite generation was generation III.

I loved every single pokemon designe in gen III (excluding Spidna and Tropius). I liked all of the starters, I loved the weather trio, some people did not like Brendan's design, but I did. The city's where all different so that was cool(Sinnoh has like 2 towns in a hill and surrounded by grass). I also liked the plot and the old man with the wingul... XD Butvone thing I did not like as much was the gym leaders I like better the gym leaders in Kanto Johto.

I just found it to be a great generation. It is also the generation I fell in love with Pokemon.

RAWK ON

nekomi

Ace Trainer
For me it's a tie between Gen 1, 4 and 5.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I like the third gen the best, probably because those were my first Pokemon games and there's a lot of sentiment behind them.

Ampy

Light The Stars
A tie between Gen 1 and 2 (including their remakes).

These two generations are what completely defined Pokemon in it's early days.

Well considering there was nothing else to define it by....

For me it'd have to go Gen 3 > Gen 4 = Gen 5 > Gen 1 > Gen 2. LeafGreen and FireRed are easily my favourites in the whole franchise and Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald are great aswell :)

Gen 4, I played Diamond every day, until I got Platinum, played it a whole lot more. Big after-game, good story, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.