• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite Pokemon movie?

Favorite Pokemon Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disgrace

I loved Pokemon 2000 when I was a kids. Very epic =)
At the moment, I enjoy pokemon hero's, sinces it's th only one I can watch(others are broken) >_>

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
"THE SONG, THE SONG HAS RESTORED MY STRENGTH!"

That would answer you're question I'm sure. That part makes me laugh so much every time.

I also like the Pikachu Short in that movie the best, and Team Rocket's part in it is good. It's just a really good movie.

Alf Tuggy

The Rise of Darkrai,it was really cool,funny,interesting,serious and much more.

They're all great, but my favourite is still Pokémon 2000, because I love the legendary birds, and Lugia in particular. I also loved the apocalyptic feeling of it. XD

Allyy0o2

Hehehe...
I like all of the movies and there isn't one that I dislike but I chose three of them

Pokemon Heroes
Jirachi Wishmaker
The Rise of Darkrai

I also really like Pokemon 2000, but I forgot to vote for it =/

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
I like Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.

dagon22

Charmander master!
Pokémon 4 ever was a great movie! I loved the role that Celebi had and it was cool how Professor Oak was involved.

wants_latios_lots

I miss you Maddie <3

Lugia's Theme? C'mon, that's the tops right there.

I would have voted for 4ever and Lucario & Mew, but I felt dirty, voting for more than one of them. SO I stuck with the best one.

I like:

1. Pokemon Heroes
2. Jirachi Wishmaker
3. Pokemon Ranger & The Temple of the Sea
4. Pokemon 2000
5. The Rise of Darkrai

Pokemon 4ever was good to.

Rex Kamex

Too late to reply to the other thread, but...

in order, I like the...

-Entei movie
-Jirachi movie
-Latios/Latias movie
-Lugia Movie
-Lucario Movie
-Manaphy Movie
-Darkrai Movie
-Mewtwo movie*
-Celebi Movie

I forgot if I've seen all of the Deoxys movie. Honestly though, the last two on the list could be switched for me, and so could the Lugia, Lucario, and Manaphy movies. The third movie stuck out to me the most, but not in a bad way, in my opinion.

*Only seen the dub, though, and that's kinda important considering changes made to it. (Although there were some changes in the fifth movie too...)

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I like Mewtwo strikes back, Pokemon the movie 2000, and Mewtwo Returns. I don't care that people say it's only a special, it's a darn movie, peoples! It's good enough to be a movie, it's long enough to be a movie, and I say it's a movie, and it's one of my favorites!

Rex Kamex

I like Mewtwo strikes back, Pokemon the movie 2000, and Mewtwo Returns. I don't care that people say it's only a special, it's a darn movie, peoples! It's good enough to be a movie, it's long enough to be a movie, and I say it's a movie, and it's one of my favorites!

Except... neither of those make it a movie, especially the first one.

Rex Kamex

Many people consider that one of their least favorite movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.