• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor's Beard

Magcargo, Absol and Latios are my top three. But there are too many good ones. Pretty much all of them are awesome!

Indragon

Back in the USSR
In DP, Honchkrow, Lucario, Garchomp and Weavile - otherwise it's Mewtwo.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

My shiny Gible is my favourite. Because I just caught a shiny pseudo-legend with max IVs.

shinymankey

Crobat Master
Slowpoke is my favorite, but I didn't catch it in 4th Generation games.
I would have to go with Crobat. Fast, Reliable, Powerful. (My favorite Flying and Poison Type :D)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Infernape, Gible, and Riolu/Lucario are my favorites

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
For 4th gen? I liked a lot of them but my faves are Infernape, Weavile, Gallade, Garchomp and the lake trio. But my most faves in the 4th gen, if it's not obvious, are Riolu and Lucario.

blackterminator3

For 4th Generation, I would have to say my favs are Rampardos, Infernape, Luxray, Torterra, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Abomsnow, Axelf, Gallade and last Glaceon.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
lucario !

he was one of the only ones i like from 4th gen,

in the small list there is:

Lucaris, Infernape, Empoleon, Galade

Status
Not open for further replies.