• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Croagunk and Buizel.

LeafLord

Gym Leader
Meganium, of course! lol.

DialgasMaster!

EliteChampion!
In my pokemon diamond version My favourites are
1. ;488; (Currently trying to catch)
2. ;445; (My Gabite is about to evolve)
3. ;487;
4. ;262;
5. ;483;
6. ;481; (Currently trying to catch)
All of the pokemon that are listed are pokemon that i own :)

serph

My top 3 fav pokemon

1. Lucario
2. Empoleon
3. Gyarados

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Gengar, Typhlosion, Empoleon, Sceptile, Wobbuffet, Swellow, Noctowl, Braivary, Crobat, Croagunk, Magikarp, Pichu, Scizor, Yanmega, Butterfree, Beedrill, Vespiquen, Volcarona, Galvantula, Whimsicott, Haxorus, Audino, Kingler, Seadra, Gigalith, Heracross, Corphish, Lanturn, Tauros, , Gliscor, Luxray, Arcanine, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Zekrom, Terrakion. There are more, but these are the only ones I remember.

Last edited:

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Empoleon!!!!

Randdy

Saulleron bond
hmm its really difficult to decide between Pikachu and Piplup they are both so cute...Almost all Pokemon are good enough.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
Infernape medicham gallade machamp and lucario.theyre all fighting types €: i would like machamp much more if they evolved in a more simple way instead of trading

TherianForm

King of TM87
In Sinnoh it would be Luxray :3
Skuntank's pretty cool to.

KiaAsakura

Lie to me.
In Sinnoh, I love Froslass.
She has hands coming out of her head.

I want head-hands.
I could steal all the hats I wanted and hold them above people's heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.