• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favorite Special Condition?

Special Condition

• Asleep

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Burned

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Confused

• Paralyzed

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Poisoned

• Total voters

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Well i like Burned as it links with fire pokemon, my speciality!

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
I like a burn condition with my Heatran LV. X on the bench.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Poisoned :O

Not sure why but I'm the kind of person who likes Poison types so why not the Poisoned condition?

Tiomasta

Not amused
Paralyzed. You're forced to spend an entire turn without switching out, without even attacking. That's more cheap than taking 10 damage every turn or something, specially with those new cards with lots of HP and very damaging moves.

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
I think confusion. It doesn't actually appear much but it can be incredibly disruptive.
You either force a switch or the opponent risks a failed attack with self damage.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Confusion is great if it actually works and like you said it's not very common.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Asleep is the one for me.
Many cards have the ability to inflict it (Unlike in the games), and it can be very disruptive, as the foe can be unable to launch a single attack for a long time. Often more than long enough for you to claim the battle, or at least tilt it in your favor.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
Paralysis alone has won me at least ten matches. So, I vote for Paralysis. I like Burn, too.

Nidoprince

Well, my deck doesn't rely on special conditions that much. Most of my big hits rely on energy and opponent's energy. But I like poison or confusion the best, since I use them in my deck sometimes.

Mine is coufisin like people say it is not realiy commen but it`s great

~*Lyra

Pokémaniac
Why isn't Freeze on there?

It's my favorite, but I don't know why.

Probably because it's so rare, but when it does happen the afflicted PKMN can't do anything. >:)

Nidoprince

I beat a lot of my opponents with Confusion. I actually like that better now XD Poison is better though, if you have a Pokemon that makes Poison inflict more damage, Such as Drapion and Crobat G.

Tiomasta

Not amused
Why isn't Freeze on there?

It's my favorite, but I don't know why.

Probably because it's so rare, but when it does happen the afflicted PKMN can't do anything. >:)

I didn't even know there were cards that could freeze, show me one that can.
http://www.serebii.net/card/dex/

I beat a lot of my opponents with Confusion. I actually like that better now XD Poison is better though, if you have a Pokemon that makes Poison inflict more damage, Such as Drapion and Crobat G.

I still think there are better things than bad Poison.