• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favourite character in Pokemon?

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
This should be in polls but whatever, my favourite is Misty.

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
Ein from Pokemon Colosseum...don't hate!

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r

My favourite Male is, and always will be, Morty. He's my pokemon idol, because he uses my favourite type, ghost. But my favourite female character is Solana from Ranger, thus the avatar. She's oh-so-smexy!

phyzexxx

Greatest Caution
Volkner is my favorite character. I like Wallace too.

Sammi

Banned
May and Dawn, for the Anime. For the Manga, Berlitz and Silver. Games... Dunno.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Ash FTW!!!!! lol

He's the best for me. Just because he's the main trainer. ;)

NES

Flip me to the side!
Games.

Mr. Fuji.

Also Giovanni, Professor Oak, Rival (Green), Sabrina, Lorelei, Bill (he is a nerd though), the elders in the dragon den in Cristal, Marie or whatever the radio show girl name was.

AJ KING

Devil Trainer
Im a big fan of gary, he has great taste in pokemon, the same as mine... I also love Umbreo, Blastoise and electivire, and his pokemon are always powerful and first class.

Dawn is 1st of my favourites female characters.May and Misty are 1 st.I see much pokemon films,but I don't see Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker.My favourite film is Pokemon Ranger with May and Manafi.