• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favourite character in Pokemon?

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Anime:

• Harrison
  • Yoshi/Jimmy
  • Gary Oak
  • Harley

I like them all because they're my crushes. XD

....except Harley. He's my fave coz he's funny. Haha!

smartie

I like Brock!!! lol...
Ash rocks too

I didn't watched the anime since the middle of the Jotho series. But I think my favourite was Brock.

Charla

Hi there, everyone! I'm new here! I'm Gaia, from Italy. I hope to get on well with you all! Anyway, my favorite character is Ash, so kind and strong... a little stupid sometimes, but great! Then follow May, Drew ( I didn't stand him at the beginnin when he was rude with May) but since when he changed I love him! Then Dawn!

Anime
-Zoey
-May
-Drew

Games
-Wes (pokemon Colloseum)
-Ein " "
-??? (Rival in Gold, Silver, Or Crystal)
-Damion (Rival in Diamond or Pearl.)
-Leaf (female Protagonist in Fire Red or Leaf Green)

Manga
-Red
-Yellow
-Blue
-Silver
-Sapphire
-Diamond

Yep.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
My favorite in the male characters is always Ash, Todd, and Brock. I love Ash's Bayleef, his Phanpy evolved into a Donphan, his Cyndaquil, and of course, his Pikachu. They're so cute you can't resist favoring for them. In the female characters, it's Misty, Temaku and May. I loved how Misty favored for water-typed Pokemon than any other and how did she get that Togepi. It's the cute powerhouse of her team. I loved Dawn when I heard of The Rise of Darkrai.

KetchupO

tωisted
You mean trainers?
I loved Misty ^^ (kill me) and Harley <3
Pokemonwise?
Pachirisu! xD

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Anime

-May
-Tracey
-Brock (the 1st season only)
-Zoey
-Sir Aaron/Riley

Manga

-Yellow
-Red
-Sapphire
-Erika
-Diamond & Pearl
-Courtney

Games
-May & Dawn (the female main character)
-Johanna
-Riley
-Lucas (is very friendly)
-Main Rival D/P

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
FireHead Hokage from the R/S Manga Series and Dia&Pearl from the D/P Manga Series.