• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favourite MTG card?

Favourite mtg card

• Fireball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord of the Pit

• Enormous Baloth

• Mana Leak

• Mana Short

• Prodigal Sorcerer

• Serra Angel

• Glory Seeker

• Giant Spider

• Wanderlust

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLegend13

Imperial General
My favourite Mtg card is 9th edition Black sorcery,Coercion because it lets you extract cards from your enemys hand.Could other people vote on their favourite Mtg card?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Well, it's not like Pokemon is that great.

I'd hav to say my favorite though is Crucible of Worlds. Fun card that changes the game up, I wish I had more so that my deck would get better.

Mikami

Man with Many Faces
Random to make a poll out of this. But...

My favorite is probably either Serra Avenger or Knight of the Holy Nimbus. I run Mostly Time Spiral White Weenies so hooray!

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
Good to see some people play MTG. Not that I do... It's just that this forum is flooded with Yugioh. They should have a separate Yugioh forum. Ever heard of Enormous Baloth? It's this card my bro's always raving on about. He's OBSESSED with MTG.

Should I remake it? I can only name 5 people who play Magic here, including me and you guys here

spawngod316

I'm just a thinker
Hey, a magic the gathering thread! I'm not current in it, but I always keep my cards just for the random chance I'll meet someone that plays.

From those listed at random, Fireball would be my choice, and for the game in general, I don't have one; I have too many favorites. Three of my favorites are the dreaded combo of Sensi's Divining Top (2 of them), Helm of Awakening, and Brain Freeze!!!! Pop the top, play the top; pop the top, play the top. Repeat then BOOM!! Deck-out everyone!! Fun times!

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Should I remake it? I can only name 5 people who play Magic here, including me and you guys here

Well, I play. But, truth be told, I haven't been on here in over a year; I really don't expect come on consistently either. There used to be a fair M:tG community here, but I think that a lot of them left.

As for the actual topic... I could say Tarmogoyf, just because it hasn't been mentioned once, but, avoiding that as the obvious, I would personally say that my favorite card would probably be Survival of the Fittest. Trinisphere comes in a close second. It's sort of nice to see that people still play here, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.