• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your favourite ORAS Mega Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benibel

Mega Rayquaza. He looks cool and is freaking powerfull!

Primal Groudon is also among my favorites. He can sweep out an entire opponents team!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Considering the Favorite XY Mega Evolution thread is inactive, I'll post my favorites for both XY and ORAS:

XY:

My two favorite Megas in these games are Mega Mawile and Mega Aggron. The former managed to go from a forgotten Steel-type Pokemon to something so great, the Mega itself was banned to Ubers and for good reasons because of it's amazing new type combination and ability for instance. Mega Aggron could have better recovery but I just love it's ridiculous bulk (Defense-wise) and both have some pretty sweet designs imo. I also like Mega Medicham, Mega Garchomp, Mega Banette, Mega Blaziken, Mega Aerodactyl, and Mega Blastoise for similar reasons as well.

ORAS:
Mega Beedrill and Mega Rayquaza take the #1 spot for me. I personally find their designs simply awesome and slick. Especially Mega Beedrill considering it can punch holes into a lot of Pokemon thanks to U-Turn (having to use up a moveslot for Protect is kinda disappointing but that doesn't bother me too much. And we all know how ridiculous Mega Rayquaza is. Slowbro, Steelix, Swampert, Sableye, Primal Kyogre, Audino and Diancie are also up there too (really wish ORAS had at least one more Unova Mega though).

akuma-chan

Collector
Mega charizard is my favourite. I have always chose them as my starter in all my games. Just another reason to love them even more!

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
My favorite Mega Evolutions would have to Beedrill and Ampharos.

Ampharos because I am a huge Johto fan and Ampharos has always been one of my main Electric'mons
Beedrill because Beedrill is one of my all time favorite Pokemon who is very strong and swift!

DreamShield

Just for the ones introduced in ORAS, Mega Sableye for sure, gives Sableye a lot more use overall, I could never quite carry it through the whole game before. Now I can have it as long as I want and its useful!

Mega Diancie is super beautiful, really enjoy the design, especially since I did feel like regular Diancie's rock base seemed odd, and this feels like Diancie fully unleashed.

I'm glad Sceptile got a mega and its typing and design are great.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
Mega Altaria! It went from fluffy bird to even bigger fluffy bird! ♥

I also liked Mega Sceptile's design and typing. Probably the best of the Hoenn mega starters.

Mega-Pidgeot may not be the most awe-inspiring of the new Megas, but Mega-Pidgeot has a quiet dignity about it. It looks perfectly in control of its flight pattern, without the goofy wing flapping of virtually every other bird pokemon.

Minimalistic

I think my favorite Mega Evolution would have to be Mega Blaziken, because Blaziken is my favorite Pokemon and he looks so badass.

Lucy Suzunia

Shiny Hunter
I really love mega Altaria and Gallade (Shiny). More fluffiness for da game! :D
But the type combination Dragon/Fairy is very overpowered. My opponents often forgets the fairy type and uses dragon attacks.

BlitzGirl41

If I had to choose, most likely Mega-Manectric. Honestly, M-Manectric looks so much cooler, design-wise, than normal Manectric! It makes me wish that that was Manectric's true design. I try to use it whenever I can since it gives him better stats. Otherwise, I also really like Mega-Blaziken.

Status
Not open for further replies.