• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your goal/lifelong dream?

mia197

Short term goals:
-Do the marketing specialization in London (which will happen in 2016, next year)

-Finish College at most in 2017

-Get a boyfriend, probably a future husband, and raise a family. Maybe he could be a travel companion after the end of college. I dont know if I will want to travel again in long terms, it will depend on my experience in London. But at least, every year I will save a money and travel to different places in the world on vacations. Probably touristic trips of a week or a month duration.

-After 2017 will focus on having my own penthouse and leave completely my parents' house. I would be focusing on that right now if I hadnt to save money for the Europe travel

General goals:
-Work at the press office. I dont like working as a reporter or interviewer, nor with hard news. Are very stressful and thankless fields, at least here where I live.

-Probably be press officer of a government organ, is where it pays better.

-Be Happy.

that school disappears from the universe and I make a machine that implements all the things you have to learn at school in your brain so school becomes useless

It was my dream in my teenagers years.

Also, when I was younger had a dream to work with games or anime, but for that I would have to move to japan, or maybe go to Canada or USA.
As my degree is not in that area, I will not change my way to realize this dream of childhood, but is almost a "dream job."

Last edited:

Icarus Frond

Pokemon Wizard
I want to become a teacher, and am already well on that path. I truly enjoy watching others grow and blossom into confident people!

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
To eventually become a teacher, but before that I want to travel around and get my butt kicked a bit. Best teachers had all survived through some stuff, and brought more than just an education to the table for me. I feel like, if I want to do the same, I need to get a learnin' far outside of any classroom.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Originally it was being an astronaut. Now, it's a mixture of writing historical fantasy stories and being a teacher

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I want to be able to live off the music I write and play. I don't need to to be flithy rich, I just wanna be able to live off music and not need a second job.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
My goal? How about to take as many other people out in the process?

Or maybe to become the leader of a drug cartel. I dunno. Drug lords probably make more money but serial killing just plain sounds fun.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Become a Psychologist. Well its actually still on my mind, but it seems like its changing to what I currently am, which is being a caregiver. I didn't know I would enjoy so much helping the elderly *^*

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Become a fantasy writer

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
To become a statistical researcher for the benefit of everyone! I'll probably do statistical research in demographics to show the world the true face of it to the entire population of the planet.

Last edited:

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
Getting through these finals this week x_x

Real talk; getting into my Games Programming course this fall, then making games so other people can enjoy 'em x)

DGatrz Master

Trainer of Legends.
I mostly wanna do some basic stuff, like travel the world, learn as much as I can, etc. But in the next coming years I want to start working out, get a job at Game Stop and then save up for a Corvette Stingray from the 60s, finish school and become a pharmacist so I can make big money, then buy some private land and build my dream house, and finally open up a ranch that people can visit and where I can live with animals, both mine and rescues. Also being a Youtuber would be cool too.

Become rich as can be and and then swim in money...
Actually i want to get a doctorate in philosophy
and make people confused.

#capitalist

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
My dreams have been pulled back further and further... I feel rather defeated as a whole, but it can't be helped. Just... Let me at least get to learn both tenor saxophone and oboe proficiently before I die. Because those are the last two of my favorite instruments, and it just feels wrong to have gotten to own them, but not actually play them in the end.

It's a difficult task because playing them really takes it out of me anymore.

EeveeFan2

My biggest dream is to become financially self-sufficient passively -- rich dad poor dad style -- and then use that capital to travel indefinitely/ reinvest. Too many people have to focus on money as their primary dissuader throughout their entire lives.

CliveKoopa

My lifelong dream will unfortunately not be fulfilled in this lifetime since the technology is not available yet. My dream would be to travel the universe and explore new exoplanets. That is something I've always fascinated about.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I want to be there veeery b- *shot* I feel old.

To be serious, I'd like to become a game designer. If not that then I'll settle to be a writer/ illustrator for comics. I'd have to be able to travel because I have a crush on someone who doesn't want to live in one place. I gave up on having kids since I'm not entirely mentally stable. I wouldn't be responsible enough to take care of them I believe. Couldn't have em anyway given the circumstances. My friend is transexual so I think she's steral from taking estrogen.

I could do something with music, I have a pretty good voice I suppose.

I probably have to think about this but its hard to be successful in anything to do with art, which is why I've been stuck working at a gas station for over a year.