• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your ID number in any pokemon game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
In Fire Red, my new file, I got this ID number: 09556
In Emerald, that I am playing from over 9 months ago, I got this ID number: 38292

Ok, I hope you know what you should do in this thread.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Well...I think that we should say our games ID number, right?
Ruby: 16039, started 1 month ago
Emerald: 36093, started 8 months ago
Fire Red: 10850, started 3 months ago
That are the only games I have

jirachiken

lots of luv!
Mine are:
Sapphire:15630 started like over a year ago
Leaf green:63602 restarted like a month ago
Emerald:43049 restarted about 3 weeks ago

Those are all the pokemon games I have.

wcgold

Gold: 11748
I haven't played it in a while, but I remember it because I made it into a song a while ago.

Ruby: 07921

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Can't remember any of them off the top of my head, except Sapphire, which is 55777.

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
In Emerald, which I have been playing for nearly a year now, my ID Number is 31010. Hooray, that's why I always win the Lilycove Lottery. :p

In Crystal, which got deleted two months ago, I believe my ID Number was... uh, 26582, if I remember correctly.

The other games, well my Red got eaten by a cat, and my Ruby got corrupted... so only those two.

Literate

black cat, black cat
In my Sapphire, it was 66616. Or something different. *shrugs* I don't really care though.

hIrAm

In Emerald, my ID number was 24541, and in Leaf Green, it was 56901, also, I checked my Gold file, and it was 25887. That's all, unless I check Ruby, which I'm too lazy to do, so that's it. ^^;

1shorty1

LG - 09863
Ruby - 12690
Blue :p - 80145 (i jsut went rooting thru all my games and evrything to find this)
Gold - it got corrupted :(
Silver - lost it i think i looked through all my games and evrything but nope , cant find it.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Sapphire 1: 13212
Sapphire 2 (restart): ????? (Don´t remember)
Emerald: 48413
Colosseum: 10?0?
XD: ?????

Sapphire 1 is the easiest to memorize!

Status
Not open for further replies.