• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your least Favorite Max Raid encounters?

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
These extra events are alright. The month event isn't worth my time.

Very much this. After hunting down everything with hidden abilities pre-patch and taking part in every event, I can safely say I’ve taken down thousands of raids by myself as I have no online playing capability. But that said, the odds still make the weekend events frustrating. I constantly have to keep it unupdated and spending almost every night hunting from 8-4 and even then, I may not find one.

Events like zeraora and mewtwo were absolute killers on motivation too. There was no way I could hope to defeat them solo. No matter who I took in or what strategy I tried. I know cooperation and interacting with other people has always been an aim with the pokemon games, but it really feels like charging just to connect with others, when it was free before, is a major step backwards for Nintendo.

raichu27

Mr. Rime

It got annoying after a while when I was trying to hunt for a HA Galarian Darmanitan a while back.