• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your least favorite thing in pokemon?

psychonerderer

1. I hate how the series took a step back after Gold and Silver in terms of Badges. Even if we only stick to one Region from now on, I would love to have Post-game badges to collect, even if they're just upgraded badges for defeating the same Gym Leaders again.

2. Pichu's ****ing face.

yes, and yes.

Operate170

Cryptic Trainer
This is kinda specific to Gen 2 and the remakes, but the level gap between you and the other pokemon were really bad sometimes.
This is also not too big of a deal, but there is no way you could actually level up all your pokemon to level 100, without putting hundreds of hours into your one game.
Event pokemon suck. I won't even bother to talk about how bad it is.

xXCobalionXx

Cobalion. Yeah.
I can't trade every pokemon I get (Event pokemon) and can't you just get Mystery Gift instead of going to GameStop?