• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your least favorite thing in pokemon?

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
^Same right here man. I had a boss team on Blue. If I could get it to gen 5 just wow. That would be insane!

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
HMs. They take up move slots and you have to sacrifice a team slot for Watchog/Bibarel slave. The ones I hate the most, Flash, Rock Climb, and DEFOG. :(

This. Also when you're about to face the Elite Four and one Pokemon in your party is severly underleveled. Like not kidding, a Vaporeon lower than 40 cannot battle against Bertha.

Edit: And any evolution dependant on trade.

Last edited:

Raiin

Johto Boy
IVs and the Fan-base...

RaveJackal

[Ocean Intensifies]
Fire and Fighting starters.
jk jk
I actually really liked Blaziken.
And Emboar was pretty cool *shot*
But on topic, move sets where the Pokemon learns nothing but status or set-up moves for like 20 levels. *hint* B2W2 Lucario *hint*

Tearoma

1. 'Can't escape!' - When you want to run away but some stupid Golbat just won't let you.

2. Getting lost in a cave. I admit this has happened to me many times.

CometTheEmolga

Emolga's Trainer
Another thing I hate about Pokemon is the Game Stop Events. Why should we have to go somewhere, when we could get the event pokemon in the comfort of out own home? At least if it WASN'T a Game Stop event!

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
One thing that I hate is the GTS. First, you can't get the pokémon you want, unless it's in your pokédex. Second, those stupid-a** Level 9 or under Zekrom/Reshiram people. Why does this even exist? When I search for a rare pokémon, it's like 95% full of these people.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Always hated Victory Road, didn't matter what version, although some were much worse than others. Take a boring cave, turn it into a maze chock full of annoying random encounters to help the player forget what they were doing or where they were going before the battle, and make it as long and as agonizing as possible. And for added misery, surprise them with HM move-related obstacles just in case they forgot to bring their HM slaves along so they can make the painful choice of turning back to go get them and lose all the progress they made or outright ruin one of their good Pokemon with a crappy HM move, right before the Elite Four.

Victory Road is the part Satan added to the game while the game developers weren't looking.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Mine is the lack of a Dark-Type Gym, something I hope will be corrected in X and Y.

Shiny Espeon0429

During a recent grinding session on Platinum, I realised that hated with a passion whenever trainers reject the VS Seeker. I mean what is the point in it? Why would you put something like that in the game? What good does it add to the game?

PokemonTrainerKaden

That the journey eventually ends. Even if there is another one coming around the next year, it's a long wait.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
HMs. Surf isn't really bad. But you need to catch something stupid in the beginning of the game, just for Cut. And then Fly. I always need to shoehorn a Flying type onto my team, just for Fly. I mean seriously, it's annoying.

A good chunk of the fanbase.

Pokemon placement. In case you haven't noticed, barely ANYTHING before the fourth gym is good, and all your favorites are at least after 6th or 7th. Sneasel, for example. DPPt - After the 6th gym. B2W2 - After the 8th gym. GSCHGSS - After 16 fricking badges. I mean, seriously? I want my whole team before the 5th gym, preferably before the 4th, but there aren't much good early Pokemon.

And, the new games always take too long to release.

psychonerderer

Almost got my first online victory on w2. finally got a hiphopatoppatos to fill out my sandstorm team. they gave me a roughneck from new jersey with i think 1147 wins. whatever, i just need to feel out my new team, lets do it. I saw a ninetails, couple other fires, a skiploom, and some crap. i knew he'd be running sunny day, something that always wastes me. So, Aggron, Hippopants, and Flygon to start. Hippopants Quick Claw Stone Edge to a punk-*** black charizard, 1 over. we start trading, I dont wanna get too into it, anyway it comes down to the last blow. His Mienshao Drain Punches my Garchomp, who had previously Swords Danced. Chomp lives by about 33%. I EQ for the wi... connection with the other player has failed! i'm beginning to think this isn't coincidence.

F****** P****!

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
1. I hate how the series took a step back after Gold and Silver in terms of Badges. Even if we only stick to one Region from now on, I would love to have Post-game badges to collect, even if they're just upgraded badges for defeating the same Gym Leaders again.

2. Pichu's ****ing face.