• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your most anticipated Nintendo game of 2015?

Most Anticipated 2015 Nintendo Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Torpoleon

For me, easily Zelda. There's so much to look forward to on Wii U and a little bit for the 3DS too!

EDIT: By the way I'm sorry I couldn't fit every option onto the poll like MP10 and some others.

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Nintendo 1st party
•Majora's Mask 3D
•Pokémon Z (or X2Y2 or whatever name they'll come up with)

3rd party
•Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2 Break Record
•Yokai Watch (if it gets here)

Not much stuff announced yet for 3DS 2015 that interests me. Was gonna get Bravely Default 2, but BD1 is such a horrible piece of dogpoop

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'd go with Xenoblade Chronicles: X. I can't really claim to be excited about a port of a Zelda game I already own, and I don't really know enough about Zelda U. Splatoon, Yoshi's Woolly World, and Star Fox would be the runners-up, there.

...Is FE X SMT even going to be out this year?

lack of 3DS games suprises me.

Nintendo doesn't have the development resources to sustain two systems' worth of releases; they shifted toward Wii U games to aid its flagging sales, hence why all the major 3DS releases during the second half of 2014 (and going into 2015) have been second or third party.

That said, Etrian Odyssey X Mystery Dungeon and Great Ace Attorney look pretty decent on the portable side, though the odds of the latter being localized are sketchy.

Last edited:

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Zelda Wii U all the way. I'm really big Zelda fan, so I'm really exited about it. I haven't played Ocarina of Time, so Majora's Mask is not very high in priority list, and I really don't like timed missions.

Also looking forward into Fire emblem X Shin Megami Tensei, because I like Fire Emblem too.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
For me, it was a toss-up between The Legend of Zelda and Star Fox. Since I could only vote for one, I went with Star Fox because there hasn't been a true sequel since Star Fox Command, released eight years ago. Still, it is neck and neck with The Legend of Zelda and I do plan on getting both.

Seachran

Zelda and Xenoblade are the biggest, most ambitious games there. I have to give the edge to Xenoblade because of the disappointment of SS, even though Zelda Wii U seems to be completely different from SS anyways, and hopefully it doesn't have the same problems.

Besides those two, MM is one of my favorite games, so I'm looking forward to that. Star Fox we know way too little about.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
You don't think the Wii U has enough brightly colored party type games?

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I am really excited for Zelda U, Starfox U and Xenoblade Chronicles X, as they all look stunning, however, as I adore Zelda, I have to give it the vote! It looks gorgeous and I am really anticipating the opportunity to play it!

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
I've gotta say Zelda U. It looks absolutely gorgeous from what we've seen, and the art style is some sort of blend between WW and SS. I'm hoping for the biggest Zelda game since OoT!

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I'd go with Xenoblade Chronicles: X. I can't really claim to be excited about a port of a Zelda game I already own, and I don't really know enough about Zelda U. Splatoon, Yoshi's Woolly World, and Star Fox would be the runners-up, there.

...Is FE X SMT even going to be out this year?

Nintendo doesn't have the development resources to sustain two systems' worth of releases; they shifted toward Wii U games to aid its flagging sales

Lol. Ask again when The Last Guardian, Half-Life 3, Beyond Good and Evil 2, or Agent finally gets a release date. That game is in comatose at this point.

If Nintendo thinks shifting to the Wii U is a good idea, then that's great. Maybe they should spend a little bit of their money to help fund Yokai Watch U.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I've got a few games I'm really excited for in 2015: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, Splatoon, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda Wii U, and maybe even Mario Maker.
However my vote goes to Zelda Wii U cause while I was excited for it to begin with(As well the main reason why I got my Wii U recently), it was the first trailer we got back at E3 this year that blew me away. Then with the little demo we got here recently showing off gameplay, and the map(which is insanely huge) has got me so pumped I can't wait to play it. I'm thinking about making myself Link's hat.

Xuxuba

Majora's Mask and Story of Seasons.
Everything else seems boring to me. At least regarding the 3ds, because i don't have a wii u and i don't want one anyway (i don't like the gamepad and i hate having to spend even more money with the pro controllers).

Last edited:

Zachmac

Lol. Ask again when The Last Guardian, Half-Life 3, Beyond Good and Evil 2, or Agent finally gets a release date. That game is in comatose at this point.
I'm not going to jump to that conclusion just yet. If we don't hear anything about it by the end of E3, then I'll assume it's dead. But not just yet. For all we know, that teaser was made just as the development barely started. After all, we didn't see any actual game play footage of it.

But maybe I'm being too optimistic. I don't even know if I'll like the game. I haven't played a Shin Megami Tensei game in my life.

Last edited:
Yeah, for me it's Zelda too. The Majora's mask for 3ds is definitely going to be a great game with smooth gameplay and controls since they're probably using the same engine as ocarina of time.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Xenoblade X. I never played the original, but always wanted to, and if honest, I found ocarina of time 3D slightly underwhelming as a younger person. The masses of hype, and people claiming it was the best game ever? Having played the original MM, I might be more surprised, but I doubt it.