• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is your most favorite thing about pokemon

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
mine is that they are cool and they are fun to play with and to many reasons to list

Last edited:

Rayquaza13

Random Rayquaza FAN!
yea the games are the best cause theyre long compared to some other games

The games, it's the only thing I'm still interested in. And I've buyed some cards a few months ago, the last time I did before was just after the release of the 3th gen.

Riolo22

Lucario Trainer
Games and some movies...Lucario movie was pretty good IMO

Petergames

shadow trainer
i like the games very much(i love pokemon games 0_0)
i like the cards art(wow!!they make some pokemon look sooo cool!!)
i like the movies(they are way better than anime)
~
the fact that pokemon games are loong and there are soo many things to do
andf whit wifi-net connetion...pokemon now is super

porygonfan

I like the Shiny versions of the characters, and some of the characters are really cool and creative looking, like Porygon.

Kipcha

THe games are the best part. It's very different from any other games you see on the market these days, and they're so addicting, not to mention never-ending.

I love the idea of capturing and owning animal-like monsters and training them to become strong... Plus I like many of the Pokemon designs.