• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your most prized Pokemon?

Mays

So what one means the most to you, for a reason. Please tell the reasons :)

Mine is Charizard. In the Anime where Ash leaves Charizard, I cried cause I loved Charizard in the anime. So when Fire Red came out (the first game you could trade to other games) I started with Charmander. I used this Charmander so much, actually had a bond with it. One day, I lost my SP and the game, Fire Red. I actually cried for one reason - that my Charizard was lost.

I fount the game, and since then traded it over after I've completed each game. I now have it in Black 2.

What's yours? xD

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
mine is tyranitar becaus i always wonderd if dragonite or him was better so in white2 i got a metagross and did a global trade and saw a tyranitar so i traded metagross for it and then i saw the raw power of it and i said ln my head forget dragoite and from that point on i loved it. this happened last night.

ice33333

It's my black 2 zoroark, I got him at drift veil as a zorua and have been training him most since, when I got to the elite four (1st time) zoroark could 1 hit all the ghosts and all the psychics, he's always in my party now

Firebrand

Indomitable
Like the OP, I have a Charizard from FireRed. Prometheus has been with me since... when was FireRed released? 2001? Since then, yeah. Basically, I've got a Charizard that's older than a sizable percentage of pokemon players. I've also still got the Swampert I used from my first Ruby playthrough, so he's a little older than that. I still use them both in White 2, and they work great as doubles partners.

Shiro to Kuro

Aspiring Author
Hypno - mine specifically - because I caught a shiny Hypno when I was upset one night, named him Flamel, and refused to ever put him in the PC from that day forth.

Davexen

Wooper <3
Mine's my darling Phione. I had been searching for one for months years ago when a user here agreed to trade me one. I bred Phione for months trying to get its IVs just right. I finally did, and it's been an awesome member of my online team ever since. It breaks my heart that the new generations don't allow Phione in their online services because it's apparently a legendary.

Also I love my Delibird. I can't recall how many ubers and OUs he's put down in Battle Revolution but he's an absolute beast. And cute.

Edit: Haha while I was typing this my Phione slaughtered an entire team consisting of Slaking, Mesprit, Infernape and Salamence in a wifi double battle practically by himself. God I love my Phione. xD

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

My level 100 Infernape. Was my first pokemon ever, and I can't wait to see it in 3D in Pokemon Y.

Mays

Mine's my darling Phione. I had been searching for one for months years ago when a user here agreed to trade me one. I bred Phione for months trying to get its IVs just right. I finally did, and it's been an awesome member of my online team ever since. It breaks my heart that the new generations don't allow Phione in their online services because it's apparently a legendary.

Also I love my Delibird. I can't recall how many ubers and OUs he's put down in Battle Revolution but he's an absolute beast. And cute.

Edit: Haha while I was typing this my Phione slaughtered an entire team consisting of Slaking, Mesprit, Infernape and Salamence in a wifi double battle practically by himself. God I love my Phione. xD

I tried to level my Manaphy but he's just.. really not good enough. Weird, huh? xD

McNugget

The Bassist
My shiny Espeon. I got it in Sinnoh from a trade and it was a level 1 Eevee. Now I never let it out of my party unless it is for the Pokémon DW or something like that.

My Typhlosion, Burney.

I caught it way back in Colosseum after taking a hiatus from Pokemon for a couple years. When I caught Typhlosion, I was so happy. I used it for everything, and it ended up being the first Pokemon I got to level 100. It's still on my Black game, and I always take it out.

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
Probably my shiny Elgyem, Andromeda. It's the only shiny Pokemon I've ever caught, and I've got a whole legion of Elgyem to back it up. I was looking for an Adamant one with synchronize, and I found a SHINY first. After about 30 Elgyem without a single adamant one of either ability, I finally just migrated my adamant Hitmonchan, stole an everstone from a wild Roggenrola, and bred one.

i would have to say my korean pikachu day pikachu (hasty). i'm getting another one soon.

Ditto B1tch

I had a Swampert that I used very much in Frontier of Emerald. It was one of the better Pokemons I used in there, finding trouble only against quick grass types.

My Armaldo. It was my main pokémon in Sapphire and is still in my team in White 2.

WastingLight

Back many years ago, it was my Typhlosion. It was my first level 100 and pretty much my favourite pokemon in G/S/C, unfortunately now it is long gone. Now my most prized pokemon would have to be my Charizard or Garchomp. I have a strong connection to those two.

Star Champion AJ

Well, it's Flygon (White 2) for 3 reasons...
1: He was a key member in my team
2: He faced lots of powerful opponents such as the three Musketeers, White Kyurem, Moltres, Benga's Latias and Volcarona.
3: He is my favourite Pokémon

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
My Haxorus Razor on my Black 2. I've only had him for a few months, but I've really grown attached to the insanely powerful bringer of DEATH--I mean guy, and he's definitely one I will keep around for a very long time.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
I had 6 pokémon to be my prized pokémon, but Lapras was my favorite. It was on my pokémon yellow though.

I really want this team back: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lapras, Snorlax & Raichu. (Traded him to pokémon blue to get him evolved xD)