• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Myers Briggs Personality Type?

Volcaronick

I'm an ISFP

:D

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I'm an INFJ. Suits me pretty well, I think!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
INFP master race

ebevan91

iNTJ..............

HM02gon

Waiting...
I'm pretty sure it's INTP. apparently it's a rare type.

Also notice how we all are start with I, or introverted. Coincidence? I think not.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I'm pretty sure it's INTP. apparently it's a rare type.

Also notice how we all are start with I, or introverted. Coincidence? I think not.
INTP buddy. Birds of a feather have to stick together.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
ITT: proof forum dwellers are introverts.

Ninfia-Fan

I'm INFJ. Apparently, it's supposed to be rare.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I vaccilate between INTP and INTJ in between my yearly taking of the test, having gotten them both four times now.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i don't think the test has much merit, but i was enfp the last time i took it for fun

Raptor737

Mage of Void
i don't think the test has much merit, but i was enfp the last time i took it for fun

Yeah, it's kind of like the idea of astrology. Fun to think and learn about, but lacks true practical applications since 99% of the human race has personalities far more complex than a single word/acronym/symbol/etc.

Anyway, I am most commonly assigned INFJ, but have received INFP on some occasions.