• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Poketch's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Assuming you got Kecleon on D/P and showed it to the girl in Pal Park and got the app, what is your Poketch's color. Mine is yellow, the second one.

Sunnie

<<< My dream~
Mine is either blue or pink - depends on my mood. Right now it's blue.

halloweenghost

only thing i ever got was a timer for showing a snorlax..where do you get this?

NM I never talked to her a second time :p

Last edited:

Shineenigma

I like the blues and the red, but I use the other colours too to keep it fresh. I almost always switch to a new colour if I'm gonna be using the pokeradar for a while.

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Cyan blue. I lament the lack of a really pretty pink xD

I didn't know you could change the Poketch's color. o__O
Uh-huh. Unlock Pal Park and show the girl there a Kecleon [iirc you have to show her Snorlax first] in your party, and she gives you an app to change it through a few [lacking <_< omg where's my pretty pink?!] colours. Green does get old. 8D;

Mahou-Blastoise

Kibou no hikari
Diamond US: Blue, dark blue screen.
Diamond JP: Blue, light blue screen.
Real life (toy) Poketch: Blue, standard grey/green lcd screen.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Cyan, it's really pretty

if theres black il make it that. if not , maroon.ive ben starting over so it may take a whyle

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
um.. what??
i don't get this. are u guys sayin dat if you show this girl a kecleon it will change ur poketch to a colour that isn't grey?

Last edited:

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
um.. what??
i don't get this. are u guys sayin dat if you show this girl a kecleon it will change ur poketch to a colour that isn't grey?
Yes, the girl at pal park (once you get the national dex and all), if you show her a snorlax and kecleon, gives you 2 new apps for your poketch. A snorlax kitchen timer and a kecleon poketch colour changer.

Mine is red.

Status
Not open for further replies.