• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Poketch's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nadeshiko~

~*The Lunar Lily*~
I changed mine to purple/violet a couple days ago. It looks pretty. xD

It was red for months, but I grew tired of it.

E4 Edo

How do you change it? i hve it default male color

Elly

Pokémon Trainer
I normally just use blue because it is easiest to look at, though I'll change to purple for a change of pace every now and then.

Usually light blue. Other colors are sometimes used on special occasions.

E4 Edo

Lol find how to change color i change it to blue

Arande

I've been using the teal/lightblue/whatever color it is.

To change it, as the OP said, you need a kacleon (actually a snorlax too) You have to show her the kacleon the 2nd time in pal park (first time she asks to see a snorlax)

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I change my Poketch's color to match the color of the shiny I'm hunting at the particular moment...like right now my Poketch is dark blue because I'm soft resetting for a shiny Azelf.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Black & White.
It sounds like a boring color for the Poketch, but I think it kinda matches in with what it does (kinda reminds me of a little Tamagotchi, and they are B&W so, I guess that's why.)

turtwig_64

Turtwig fan
I WILL ONLY SETTLE FOR BLUE!(sorry i'm not mad or anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.