• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Poketch's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I use the blue one. Too bad there's no darker one on it. I'm thinking of changing it soon. Maybe red or something. Whatever's there I suppose.

i like the blue one. Im always swapping between original, blue and red

Ism

Nothing.

8(

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
gray one since it is not eye disturbing like the other ones.

Serenitie

Mine is Blue

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I just changed my Poketch's colour for fun. It used to be blue, now it's pink haha. It fits with my black DS though.

Surfer pikachu

Toorchiic!
I use the color red and light blue maybe brown but depends on what I am doing

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Sky blue,it looks awesome!

Haxon22

iJerk
Mine is Blue

PenguinBeam

Wish. Hope. Believe.
Mine is my favorite color of all time...Blue! It's starting get a little old, though. I'm having some thoughts on changing it soon. Maybe pink, or something like that...

chikoritalover16

Mine's purple, my favorite color since I was three (ten years- I'm now 13). The green can look really boring.

Defy gravity!
;152;

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Orange at the mo, to show I'm feeling tangy and zesty!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Orange. ( 10Charizards )

Status
Not open for further replies.