• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Poketch's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Off Topic: Wow, we reached 1,000 on this. Nice ^^

Back To Topic: I pick my favorite colors which is Blue, Green, Purple. I don't usually stay on the same color most of the time. I like to switch them around.

Phatlip

dugtrio lead
i couldnt get it for a long time becasue i have perl and keckeon is only on diamond. but then my freind traded my one! i change my colors every week.. right now its red XD

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Mine is currently red
But I tend to switch between red and blue a lot so sometimes it is blue.

Mela

pasbl. newbie
No, it's green by default, then you get an app to change the color when you show a girl in pal park a kecleon.

That's weird mine was pink by default and I was told it was because that's the colour I made my DS settings, its the same in Animal Crossing, the roof is the same as the colour you choose, maybe its green if you didn't change the colour cause I've never been to the girl with the Kecleon.

X502XedgeX

help me team build
i like the purple one, idk why but its the only color i have used and i just dont ever change it......maybe because i got it around the dark night release, and i love the joker, so yeah..........

Dragom master Tryce

Mine is currently blue.
I Switch it to red for christmas, and green on any other holiday though
I have it purple for my birthday

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
I don't really fiddle around with that app too much, so I have mine currently set to the default color. I guess if I had to choose another it would probably be blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.