• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Poketch's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mines the light blue colour

Aquarelle

Staff member
Mine's still the hideous green colour. >_<

But once I migrate a Kecleon to Pearl, I plan to change it to blue.

~Aquarelle

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Wait how do I change its color?

PsychicsRox

I didn't change it, I left it the way it was, I liked that colour. (But somehow I forgot the colour after not playing my Diamond for so long.)

tebeebear

Mines Pink.

How do you unlock Pal-Park?

MonopolyMoneyBag

Mines Pink.

How do you unlock Pal-Park?

You can change the screen color if you get a Kecleon and show it to a girl at Pal Park.

You have to complete the National Dex (See all 150 Pokemon, not including Manaphy)

Then migrate some Pokemon. You'll have to show a girl inside of Pal Park a Snorlax first, then show her a Kecleon and she'll give you the color changer to change the screen color of the Poketch.

I just changed mine to red right now.

Iron Thorn

A returning regular
Right now mine is pinkish red. I'm going to change it to purple someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.