• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Poketch's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my Poketch color is blue. It just stands out for me.

King_Dialga

Are you reading this
The default one. I don't know why, but I like it better than the other colors.

I sort of cycle through the colors to keep it from getting boring, but I've been using the blue one (6th form the left) for a while now. It's little things like this that make me appreciate how much more content there is in this generation of pokemon.

Roihu

I'm pretty sure it's the dullest color ever:Gray.

Alzi

Toon link
Mines blue it attracts my eyes, most people are use to the default one because they had it that colour through the whole game.

pikachu2

The default one. I can't get use to the other colors since I've had the default one for the whole game.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Mines blue.
How do you change the colours anyway?

Phoenix Rebirth

txdaan

Who reads this is...
the color i use depends on the color i used last time, it has to be completely different from my current color, but its not like red-yellow-red
mostly i change it every 5 days, i dont like to see the same color al the time

Status
Not open for further replies.