• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Poketch's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brockness Monster

Yipes Stripes!
i use the blue one

Green! Go Breloom!

sometimes I switch to white too

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Yellow-ish gold to go with my new golden Zelda DS! =D

Profesco

gone gently
My cousin and I used the Dot Artist app to create themes for our Poketches. My theme is the word "Grass" with descriptive adjectives about the Grass types I like. For that reason, I use the green Kecleon shade at the moment.

Before this, I had drawn Piplup and used the blue shade, Turtwig with the green, and a Chimchar I really liked with the red shade.

MiGhTy_MiChAeL

I'm Maelstrom
I usually have the lighter-blue color, or the yellow one. Depends on my mood.

-Summer-

BeatFreaks Fo Lyfe<3
I never knew you could change it! I am planning on doing it now then. I think ill change it to either green or yellow.

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
As soon as I could, I changed to the snazzy light blue. And it's been that ever since.

I would have gone with dark blue, but it appears more purpley to me, which put me off. Curse my vision!

Status
Not open for further replies.