• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Poketch's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

may white

I am a latias
like everybody else..blue

RagTag

Shroomin'
Red of course

LunaDancer

Aren't I adorable?
I change mine from time to time.
But right now it is dark purple.

Sardaukar

Pretty/Witty/Bright
I went with black, and since then I can't go back.

Chobits

Chi, Chi, Chi!!!
Because I'm a girl,
I pick pink and die.

Lon

In my last game, it was switched between Blue/Purple/Red.

This time around, I totally forgot about that function. Maybe I'll go do it right now....

hIrAm

wow, I didn't know that you had the ability to change the colour of your Pokétch! if I were at the stage where I possibly could, I would change mine to a green, or just keep it blue... like it is now.

Volteon

Back I guess??
When this function was revealed I immediately thought I'd use blue, because it's my favorite colour.

But after beating the entire game having green in the bottom screen, I got used to it and the default color isn't that bad. So green is my Pokétch color even if I can change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.