• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Poketch's color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-W

Mine's also blue - like a lot of people.
I have also used Yellow a lot when I first received it, becasue I like Yellow.

Huskii-chan

·»t w i s t e d.«·
Yeah, Blue.
Quite a popular colour, need I say. ;3

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
Light Blue, though sometimes when I have nothing to do I just fool around with it and change colors randomly.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
mine is always blue 24 7

spawngod316

I'm just a thinker
Mine is Blue too! If this was a poll, I'd say blue would have 3/4 of the votes thus far.

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
...I change it everyday. Yellow Sunday, Orange Monday, Red Tuesday, Purple Wednesday, Blue Thursday, Cyan Friday and Gray Saturday.

...Yeah, I'm a loser.

Knight_Ram

...I change it everyday. Yellow Sunday, Orange Monday, Red Tuesday, Purple Wednesday, Blue Thursday, Cyan Friday and Gray Saturday.

...Yeah, I'm a loser.
It's okay, we can get through this together...

I have mine on Blue. And I am writing in Red!! :)

Scythe

mines purple, if anyone wants to know how to change the poketch colour you have to pal park a kecleon and talk to the lady on the left when you enter the building (don't forget to catch the kecleon first before you talk to her otherwise she won't give you the application

Status
Not open for further replies.