• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Shaymins nature and stats? (If you got one from the event already)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drako

Darkness Eternal
I traded for my Shaymin's. I just traded my mild shaymin for a celebi a while ago. =)

I now have a lonely Shaymin with the iv's 4, 14, 2, 24, 14, 24. I'm gonna ev train it sooner or later. Elekid and Scyther come first.

chilo_life

Blue Duck
Serious, he's lame.

skillwise

Paul's fan
havent check ivs yet but mines modest

Last edited:

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I have a timid nature Shaymin that I've recently finished ev training, it's at level 60 with these stats:
HP: 190
Att: 112
Def: 132
Sp. Atk: 180
Sp. Def: 133
Speed: 190

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
I've gotten the shaymin from my girlfriend. She SRing for a Timid one for me and I was quite happy about it.
I don't remember excalty the stats was.. but it have IV of 30-31 on speed and 28-29 on sp. attack, which is all I needed.

TSL

Mischievous.
Modest
IVs-
HP-26
Attack-7
Defense-11
Special Attack-31
Special Defense-24
Speed-11
Ownage

Status