• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your signature Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonDragonFTW

Latios, durr hurr

I guess it's Plusle, but my Typhlosion appears on my team fairly often.

Ultimate Champion

The Great Pokémon Master
DRAGONITE for the win!

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hm...Absol is one...um...shoot, Eeveelutions as a group...um..Virizion I guess.

TheReckless1

Mind Wipe
It's a tie between Weavile, Gliscor, or Eelektross.
Weavile because it's sneaky and devious.
Gliscor because it has a cool typing and design.
Eelektross because it seems very brutal.

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
Hmm... well, the Spiky-eared Pichu is sort-of my "mascot" Pokemon, I suppose Torterra is my signature starter, Dwebble is my "spirit Pokemon" according to the almighty random number generator (That is, if it's not Koffing. Long story.), Aggron has appeared on more in-game teams of mine (Three, XD and both Emerald playthroughs) than anything else, I always used to have a Gliscor when I played imaginary Pokemon games with my brother, and Golurk is just kind-of a signature Pokemon in gereral for me. Am I allowed to lay claim to that many?

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
My second one has to be Gallade, becasue Gallade is so badass with those swords for arms and that cool pose it makes, it's like it's saying "COME AT ME BRO!"
Gallade_zps7424541e.png
;475;

Last edited:

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
At the moment, my sig pokemon has become the fearsome dragon land shark cute monster thing known as:
Garchomp, trollish speed and excellent typing. His sprite is so badass ;445;

TheOriginalOne

オリジナル
I can feel my psychic power on Mewtwo! ;150;
What? I also feel something on Charizard! ;006;
Maybe a mix of both!

Steelrush

Banned
My signature Pokemon varies depending on the games;

In generation 3 games, it's Tyranitar. In generation 4, it is Lucario. And as for generation 5 and possibly beyond, it's undoubtedly Serperior.

Status
Not open for further replies.