• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your signature Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

auteur

Fossil freak
I'm not really sure. The Alakazam line would be a fit choice since I've always liked it since Gen I, and enjoyed training them in different gens. Same with Tyranitar in Gen II and the Cradily line in Gen III. I've always enjoyed using them and I've recently bred and trained them again in Gen V. There are a lot of other Pokémon I love, old and new, but I think that these three will always remain in a special place and thus they would classify as my "signature Pokémon".

Inferno Vulpix

Despicably Average
My signature Pokemon (Even though I don't get to use it much in-game) is definitely Ninetales ;038;

Attachments

• 038.gif
    038.gif
    499 bytes · Views: 3

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Lucario. He is a real deal. ;448;

AyameTori

solitude sometimes is best society
Musharna :518: i have defeated quite alot of pokémon with her, Legendaries at that! One battle, though i didn't win, i defeated my friends Zekrom and Entei who used SMOGON movesets and stats, i felt proud :):):)

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Fennekin, Cobalion, or Tornadus-T. But Fennekin preferably once X, and Y come out.

Believe me tho. I can NEVER stay on one Pokémon for too long. So, you'll see me comming back here maybe <.>

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
Treecko ;252; It's way better than Sceptile ;)
Other pokemon I love are Manectric ;310; and Metang ;375;. Hoenn rocks!

Flamer

Charizard. Has been ever since I got a Charizard Trading Card from the original set. Was the envy of every kid at school. Good times :)

Had to make do with Typhlosion for several years though as I only had Silver, but since FireRed I've had a Charizard named Flamer that's visited everyone of my 3rd and 4th gen games, (except SS were I used a Typhlosion in memory of the original that was lost due to the battery breaking). Decided not to transfer him over to gen 5 and he now permanently resides as my team leader on Pearl. Once I get him a partner and he makes a baby going to send his son over to Unova to carry on the tradition. Flamer Jr, or maybe Flamer II

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Murkrow or Snivy, it would be interesting to have one of them as my "Pikachu". By "Pikachu" I mean one of them standing on my shoulders instead of inside the Poké Ball. It would be also cool to have Latias as my signature, I would certainly use her to travel from place to place a lot of time, so she would be out of Poké Ball quite a lot.

Last edited:

Aura Guardian Ash

Aura Guardian
Either Charizard or Lucario, depending which one of these that I can get in a game.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I want to say charizard since it is my favorite but considering gyarados is one my most commonly used pokemon im gonna have to say it.

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
Pidgeot, but of course. ;018; I always make a point of catching and training one, since it's my favourite Pokemon and I love using it.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, that do depend. but the mist common one I pretty much always use, is my Weavile named Adalricus.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I mean, favorites-wise, Luxray man. That dude's my 'mon!

But if we're going into actual Pokemon I use in battles, for the longest time, it was whatever I decided would kickstart my Trick Room (as I play VGC Doubles). Musharna, Jellicent, Reuniclus. But lately, I've noticed that the Pokemon I've been sneakily sneaking into other teams is Togekiss. Togekiss is so clutch; she pulls me out of the craziest situations if I can play right. :)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
All electric pokemon bow at my feet and all psychic pokemon are my emblems of destruction as I am the kanto region champion!!!!!!

Well, in the video games I just happen to train nidokings and primeapes, in the TCG I play with legendarys so it seems, I don't like picking legendarys because it seems unfair some how to want to have it as you're signature even though they look cool. The pokemon I do like/favs would have to be whimsicott, scyther, toxicroak, electabuzz line, vaporeon (I have a whole page dedicated to that pokemon for the trading card game), jolteon, and dragonair.

But my signature pokemon... I dunno I haven't decided yet but if I had to choose right now, whimsicott.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.