• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your signature Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
My Favourites are in my sig, my signature Pokemon!!

Last edited:

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I want to say Rayquaza but I haven't played Emerald since I was a lad (I lost the game long ago).
My Sig Pokemon would have to be Mightyena. I've always put one in my Hoenn games. They're always the second Pokemon I catch in RSE!

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
My signature pokemon is probably Gyarados. I like how such a helpless creature becomes an atrocious monster, and I had one in most of my teams since I picked up the games.

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I can't decide between Lucario or Gardevoir...

But since Black 2, the only version of the Pokémon series I have had with it in, Arcanine has been awesome.

So... My signature team would include those three... Yet Arcanine could wipe the floor with all of them...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Jirachi may be my favorite Pokemon, but it is also my signature Pokemon. I have a tendency to drive people crazy with paraflinch tactics.
In addition to that, my bestie (now my boyfriend) traded me a WISHMKR Jirachi on my 15th birthday; and it has a maxed out attack stat. It has been a staple to my competitive team since.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I must say it is Gardevoir. I always have one and it always kicks some Poketail. It's also my flagship Psychic Type as well.

However, I also always carry an Aggron and a Kabutops as well. Aggron is my powerhouse and Kabutops inflicts status moves and such.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Hitmontop all the way. ;237;

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
I dunno. I love variety. The only pokemon ive ever used twice (not including Gen 1 or 2 starters because of the remakes) is Ninetales.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Charizard, Pelipper, Joltik/Galvantula, and Overall, Umbreon
;006; ;279; :595: :596: ;197;

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Easy, Venusaur. I've had him from Leafgreen. He was, is, and always will be the best pokemon in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.