• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Is Your Stance On Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muumajii23

All of which have never been scientifically proven and are just circulated by websites who also say, "zomg ***s go 2 hell!!11!1!" in nearly everything they say. Therefore, your statements are ignored.

...Did you even click the links or even read the post? They were science articles...

Thats not very nice. Why say ***got when you can just say stupid?

They have essentially become alternate forms of the word (which in all honesty, is kinda sad...). Although, I do use the words, and I don't freak out if someone calls someone that, more likely laugh... So, I'm against it, but not... If that makes sense... Probably not. =P

And a random sidenote: BynineB: Religion does have a major influence on people's perception and acceptance of homosexuals, so religion and religious texts will be added to this thread.

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
...Did you even click the links or even read the post? They were science articles...

That's what i thoguht as well, but...

They have essentially become alternate forms of the word (which in all honesty, is kinda sad...). Although, I do use the words, and I don't freak out if someone calls someone that, more likely laugh... So, I'm against it, but not... If that makes sense... Probably not. =P

I kind of take this approach to it as well. I hear stuff like this all the time at my school but I don't pay attention because either 1) I know it was intended more as a joke than an insult, 2) that they aren't homophobic and actually very nice people or 3) because I know its immature which you have tog row out of at some point in your life.

And a random sidenote: BynineB: Religion does have a major influence on people's perception and acceptance of homosexuals, so religion and religious texts will be added to this thread.

Yes, I've learned that after being involved in 3 or 4 debates regarding homosexuality. they really just go ahnd in hand in debates.

muumajii23

I kind of take this approach to it as well. I hear stuff like this all the time at my school but I don't pay attention because either 1) I know it was intended more as a joke than an insult, 2) that they aren't homophobic and actually very nice people or 3) because I know its immature which you have tog row out of at some point in your life.

Yeah, pretty much this... I really only object if those terms are meant to be derogatory to the minority group in question.

Arceu$_EX

The Antagoni$t
i personally think sexuality is of ones own preference i am a straight guy but do not judge one by sexuality...tho i quite frankly dont hang out with homosexual guys i know a few that are pretty cool

otto66

You people are what's wrong here. Why is God the right God? Tell me. What if it isn't? What if Juggernaut or Vishnu or Brahma is looking right down at you and laughing? Prove to me that YHWH/Allah/Jehovah exists.
well i don't have proof.. but all i can say is you will see in the end though :)

Mawile412

Problem
well i don't have proof.. but all i can say is you will see in the end though :)

Maybe you will see in the end that God may not be real. You can't honestly say that we will see in the end when you have no proof

I've always thought Hell was bullsh/it just because the Devil is working FOR God and not against God by punishing people. Total contradiction to what he supposedly stands for.
And really, why would omnipotent gods care if you're so good and worship him? HES OMNIPOTENT!

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected

Are you by any chance a troll? Because the only argument you seem to be able to come up with to defend your stance is "if you don't believe in God you go to hell. Don't prove me wrong because you will be proved wrong in the end."
That's wrong on so many levels. Just because it's written in a book that was most likely written by drunkards over the years(not saying God isn't real, just that the Bible isn't necessarily the truth about Him) doesn't mean it's wrong.

And if I were God, I would send the people, Christian or not, to Hell for spreading hate and bigotry. It gives Christianity a bad name.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
I'm a straight guy and I hang out with several people who are homosexuals. They're really nice and funny, and "hating" homosexuals is just being prejudice Otto66. If you don't like them don't say anything. Honestly, let them do what they want. >_>

otto66

say all you want.. but really what i'm saying is the truth. its not if you do all good things ya go to heaven.. i have said this way to much on this thread but you WILL be going to hell if ya don't believe he died on the cross you ya. you can laugh at me do whatever you want to. but you will not be laughing when god comes back.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
say all you want.. but really what i'm saying is the truth. its not if you do all good things ya go to heaven.. i have said this way to much on this thread but you WILL be going to hell if ya don't believe he died on the cross you ya. you can laugh at me do whatever you want to. but you will not be laughing when god comes back.

I'm actually a very religous Christian just to let you know, and if you were smart you would learn to accept homosexuals instead of insulting them.

Mawile412

Problem

Hell isnt real to me.
i don't care what the hell you say because it god really was this "being that could do anything" woulnt you think he would help people that pray to him? my friend prayed every night for her mom to get better but guess what? her mom died anyway. My friend is now a proud atheist.

otto66

well then... if your a christian have you ever read the bible? if you are a christian you would know that god says men and women only.. not a man and a man..

otto66

Hell isnt real to me.
i don't care what the hell you say because it god really was this "being that could do anything" woulnt you think he would help people that pray to him? my friend prayed every night for her mom to get better but guess what? her mom died anyway. My friend is now a proud atheist.
god allows things to happen you know. heck my mom might has cancer my grandpa is dying and i'm still a believer. its not if you pray everything is going to be happy.

Mawile412

Problem
How the Fuck do you know what God says, or if he is even real?

Edit: sorry about your mom though. my mom is a cancer survior so i know all about that kind of stuff

Last edited:

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever

Why are you here? You're just a troll, and a poor one at that. If all gay guys are going to hell, guess I'll be having lots of fun when i die.

Unless you say something articulate instead of spouting nonsensical ******** without proof, get out. Besides, you seem to be horribly ignoring the fact that gay people can be religious too.

So get out or say something smart with proof or logic as backup. Else, I'll be dying of tumors soon.

well then... if your a christian have you ever read the bible? if you are a christian you would know that god says men and women only.. not a man and a man..

If you had basic reading skills, you would see that I've explained throughout this thread's entirety why that is bull. And since when did God write the Bible?

Last edited:

clone1

Aesthetics brahz

Uh yea dude I read that section of the bible. >_> I'm just saying if you are a Christian you shouldn't mock a group or sub culture just because there different from you. Also, if you "hate" homosexuals then you won't go to heaven. *cough*forgiveness *cough* :)

It also had to condone incest.
And as we see now, that holds true even today. :rolleyes:

I luv trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.