• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Is Your Stance On Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
Guys, guys, guys. You're acting as troll-fodder. I thought you all would know better than that.

Why is it that you all pounce on the first guy to say something that's obviously meant to infuriate you? Wordy is as clear a troll as I could possibly imagine. That, or he has some serious misbegotten prejudices against homosexuality. My money's on the former.

Here's an idea. Leave the troll alone. It actually makes you look the fool when you fall for one.

mapache

Bear Inside
i agree whit vaporeon...
hes just probably another jellous little guy that have no guts to get out of the closet

Slash4life

uncollared
@ Lucas: Synesthesia would be useful for a blind person, but not if they see different colors in letters and numbers they see(which is a form of it), because they would not see the letters or numbers to be affected by it. And I believe I may have that slightly. Everything tastes like a color. Cheese tastes green and lettuce tastes yellow to me.

Anyway, I almost gave blood today. I couldn't, though, mainly because I couldn't get over my phobia of needles. I saw the needle, my arm ready for it, and I freaked. I just couldn't do it. But a few of the questions on the questionairre got me mad. One of the things that would have stood in my way were I older was a question about whether I had had sex with another man in the last 12 months. If I were 18, the answer would have been yes and I would not be able to donate. The lady said it was California law and agreed that it was stupid. Very, very stupid. Why is California so intolerant now? What the hell happened? Prop 8 passes, sexually active gay men can't donate blood, and why does it seem like the people I know in this town in the reddest county in CA are the most tolerant? I've only had one person ever freak out to find out I was gay, and that was because it took him by surprise. Please give me points I can make to Dean Flores(whose number I have. I met him in a Fresno Starbucks) and/or Kevin McCarthy(whom I have also met. He spoke to a couple of classes at my school) to convince them to support pro-gay legislation

snare

DEATH STARE.
It's like that in Canada as well...Well it asks if you've had anal intercourse, regardless of gender I believe.

wordy936

I guess some of you, especially the ones who like to call names, missed my post from the Washington Blade, a homosexual newspaper, about how homo/bisexuals are 50 times more likely than the average American to have AIDS. That's why active homo/bisexuals are barred from donating blood. But don't let facts get in the way of your liberal prejudices.

Also, being unable to enjoy physiologically natural, procreative sex is the disability homosexuality is connected to, which is why it is clearly a disorder. (For those who like to jump to conclusions, I'm NOT saying only procreative sex is good or moral.)

Too, years ago the youth of this country rebelled against the establishment. It seems like today's youth are mindlessly being led by the establishment, which is by and large pro-homosexual. (The major media in this country are overwhelmingly dominated by liberals who are trying to impose their values on you by giving you one-sided propaganda and censoring important facts about so-called global warming, about homosexuality, abortion, etc. I wish you could see how you are being manipulated.)

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
I guess some of you, especially the ones who like to call names, missed my post from the Washington Blade, a homosexual newspaper, about how homo/bisexuals are 50 times more likely than the average American to have AIDS. That's why active homo/bisexuals are barred from donating blood. But don't let facts get in the way of your liberal prejudices.

Also, being unable to enjoy physiologically natural, procreative sex is the disability homosexuality is connected to, which is why it is clearly a disorder. (For those who like to jump to conclusions, I'm NOT saying only procreative sex is good or moral.)

Too, years ago the youth of this country rebelled against the establishment. It seems like today's youth are mindlessly being led by the establishment, which is by and large pro-homosexual. (The major media in this country are overwhelmingly dominated by liberals who are trying to impose their values on you by giving you one-sided propaganda and censoring important facts about so-called global warming, about homosexuality, abortion, etc. I wish you could see how you are being manipulated.)

Please, for the love of God, no one reply to this sad, sad, horrendously pathetic attempt to change the subject and name calling. Just skimming over it I found several flaws in this logic, and debating with wordy has gotten us nothing, and no matter how many times you reply, he's not going to try to debate seriosuly. DO NOT RESPOND TO WORDY! He relapses in his arguments and clearly ignores msot of what you guys say. I replied earlier to his post saying that gays do have the ability to reproduce, yet he is still claiming they can't, showing his lack of critical thinking and his reading abilities. DON'T RESPOND TO HIM.

Kyogre Master V3.0

Please, for the love of God, no one reply to this sad, sad, horrendously pathetic attempt to change the subject and name calling. Just skimming over it I found several flaws in this logic, and debating with wordy has gotten us nothing, and no matter how many times you reply, he's not going to try to debate seriosuly. DO NOT RESPOND TO WORDY! He relapses in his arguments and clearly ignores msot of what you guys say. I replied earlier to his post saying that gays do have the ability to reproduce, yet he is still claiming they can't, showing his lack of critical thinking and his reading abilities. DON'T RESPOND TO HIM.

Completely flawed really...

If gay men shouldn't be allowed to donate blood because they're 50 times more likely to have AIDS than a straight man, then straight women shouldn't be allowed to donate either. Heterosexual sex has a higher chance of transmitting the virus than homosexual sex between two women and, even ignoring this, the current figures show a higher proportion of straight women with AIDS than lesbians with it...so, looks like blood's going to be in short supply if this is their reasoning :p

lugia*master

Cheese XD
Those who think homosexuals haven't hurt anybody might want to talk to the families of the thousands of hemophiliacs who have died because they got AIDS-infected blood donated by homosexuals. Because of that disaster anyone engaging in homosexual sex is barred from donating blood.

Some inconvenient history: Before AIDS was called AIDS it was called GRID. GRID stands for Gay-Related Immune Deficiency. AIDS was first called GRID because the disease was only found in homosexuals in the early stage of the epidemic. But homosexuals spread it to bisexuals who spread it to heterosexuals. Now, innocent babies get AIDS "thanks" in part to unsafe sex by homosexuals.

But of course those pro-homosexual people out there will go through intellectual gymnastics to try to explain all this away. Homosexuals owe this country a huge debt because of all the unsafe sex they engage in and all the money and lives lost. They owe us a big apology.

Might be a it old, but I'd just like to point out that, no, that is not all and ultimately true. Babies get AIDS most commonly because those microorganisms are present in the breastfed milk they receive from their mother, not because some of their ancestors were homosexuals.

And no, no matter what you might think, homosexuality is not a disorder. It is simply an alternative sexual orientation; just because it's not your chosen path, that doesn't mean it's a disorder. Not everyone's the same as you and, quite frankly, I'm quite glad that that's true.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
Doesn't even seem like a real troll, just another person that had a disagreement/unpopular opinion and got himself butchered. Kinda like how a lot of people said jman was a "troll."

I'm really tired of you trying to handle things yourselves. Fused always acts like a nervous basket case, and I've tried to step in numerous times now and tell others not to feed what they percieve as trolls. But off you go and respond anyway. It doesn't really matter now, this topic is getting closed although there's no moratorium or anything. The debate reached its zenith a long time ago, and I'm tired of repeating myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.