• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Is Your Stance On Homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezio

Blue Goo
Malfunctioning implies bad. Mal = "bad". A different functioning maybe, but it doesn't mean anything bad. It's just English hasn't given us a better word to describe it. :rolleyes:

You people have given me like 1.000 definitions of the word "malfunction".

Last edited:

Erienne

Anime high :D
Fine, how about parafunction? I don't know, I'm just adding greek/roman suffixes to give the word a better meaning. If you guys didn't have to be so much into nitty-gritty details, which prove nothing else than your immaturity, then this thread wouldn't be derailed.

Ezio

Blue Goo
Fine, how about parafunction? I don't know, I'm just adding greek/roman suffixes to give the word a better meaning. If you guys didn't have to be so much into nitty-gritty details, which prove nothing else than your immaturity, then this thread wouldn't be derailed.

Believe me, if this conversation was in Greek I would be more accurate.

Erienne

Believe me, if this conversation was in Greek I would be more accurate.

:rolleyes: whatever.

That's not the point though. I'm really getting sick of it, because obviously you're running out of viable arguments for your point.

Last edited:

Ezio

Blue Goo
Okay... what about French? Spanish? Hebrew?

That's not the point though. I'm really getting sick of it, because obviously you're running out of viable arguments for your point.

I was saying I can't express myself well enough while not speaking my mother tongue.

Good job proving you're an idiot though.

Last edited:

Erienne

You seem to grasp English well enough. And this is 2000+ year old greek prefixes and suffixes, not modern day Greek.

Ezio

Blue Goo
You seem to grasp English well enough. And this is 2000+ year old greek prefixes and suffixes, not modern day Greek.

Who would know better than me, since I'm Greek?

Erienne

Since you're basically delving into semantics, I'm done with this thread. Go have fun talking to Zenoweptal (sp?) or whoever still thinks this thread is viable.

Ezio

Blue Goo
Since you're basically delving into semantics, I'm done with this thread. Go have fun talking to Zenoweptal (sp?) or whoever still thinks this thread is viable.

bb

tencharlimit

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me

nahanahanahnahanah i don't care about this thread.

not at all do i care about it.

gay people are gay people, leave it at that.

its ZENOTWAPAL, gosh.

Ezio

Blue Goo
nahanahanahnahanah i don't care about this thread.

not at all do i care about it.

gay people are gay people, leave it at that.

its ZENOTWAPAL, gosh.

lol, it can be easily confused dude.

Jumpman93

Rock on.
Sure it can, Ezra.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
I'm saying that the person malfunctions because of the reproductive organs.

How does the person malfunction because they stick their penis in a butthole instead of a vagina? You're anologies and everything else you've said don't make sense, but perhaps that can be blamed on your bad grasp on English.

You can't say that gay people suffer from a malfunction, as that would mean that they do not operate in accordance to their nature, which is false - they operate in line with THEIR nature, but not YOUR nature. If we're talking about the organs malfunctioning, that means that there is somethign wrong witht eh organs, not what the organs are doing or being used for.

And as I mentioned, malfunctions generally imply that they are dangerous to whatever is suffering from them, which homosexuals do not become the target or present such dangers.

Jumpman93

Rock on.
Eh... Well...

Hate to do this, but...

AIDS.

poke'chu

it's gay

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
your really want to know?
well, i dont give a f.c.u.k. people should do what they want with their life(to a certain limit)homosexuality is something people should learn to coexist with. just like interracial marriages back in the day, this is our modern day taboo. why should we bother to babysit people on what to do, its not our business. just let people be free and choose what they want, not force them to comply with "normal society". plus, i met gay people who are very great people to be friends. i totally respect their decisions as human beings, even though i'm dont follow or like that way of life.
learn to respect others and live in peace

Jumpman93

Rock on.
AIDS began with gays having sex and can only be transferred by blood to heterosexuals, if what I've heard is true.

I only studied how AIDS affects Africa, not how it's transmitted as much, but that doesn't stop the source from being gay men.

And you spelled **** wrong, bypasser.

AIDS began with gays having sex and can only be transferred by blood to heterosexuals, if what I've heard is true.

I only studied how AIDS affects Africa, not how it's transmitted as much, but that doesn't stop the source from being gay men.

And you spelled **** wrong, bypasser.

AIDS started from a monkey, bigot.

And yes if you f*ck a girl by penetration and she's infected you will be infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.