• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what is your stylers level in ranger 2?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
well the title already reveals the question, what is the current
level of your styler?

mine is on lv50 now.

NOTE:
if you used cheats for this then you don't post.

Last edited:

ManiaCrasH

Mine is lewel 12 :D

shiny gardevior

What lies beyond?
mine is 46

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
45. Roughly. Give or take two.

renoum

silently, we wait
Mines at level 42

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i often hear that from people with younger brothers or sisters,
they should make a damn child lock on these things.

my level has icreased lately, it is at lv48 now and i wonder how high it can go untill it reaches max level.
does anybody know?

Last edited by a moderator:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
The sad part is that he's eleven, and that he already has Pearl, so he knows how it works. His excuse was that he thought it worked like a game with several save files, because it said "New Game" on the front. He knew what he was doing. Anywho.

man that sure must be fustrating, well look at it from the bright side, at least you have some more gamefun with it plus your little brother knows how it works now.

i leveled up the styler yesterday btw, it has increased to lv49.