1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What is your team for the game or the team you plan to make?

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by Zhydra, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

Since I screwed up my start and got a Sassy nature Eevee and make him a support. (First time I ever did that in a starter and Eevee's special moves can allow me to do just that.)

I have my team pre planned.

Eevee and Bellsprout (Special attacking grass/ poison type. are my current full game team, with a Spearow being around for the early game.

The rest I plan to have are as followed.

Squirtle as my water type/ mega. (At least I don't have a reason to gun for the pulse/ sphere moves.)

Rhyhorn for my physical rock/ ground type/ steed.

Gengar that I am transferring from Pokemon Go. (Ghost type!)

The final one will be either an Alolan Ninetails from transfer... or a fighting type. (Maybe the free Hitmonlee/ Hitmonchan!)

I'm not planning on doing much of the post game. (Not much of it anyways.) But what say of this team and if your playing it or have played it.... tell me yours

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. SWMegaFan

SWMegaFan Well-Known Member

In my first play-through of LGP, I had Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Zapdos & Mew on my team. Post-game though, I swapped Zapdos with my newly-caught Mewtwo. Now however that I unlocked Melmetal via Pokémon GO and transferred it to LGP, I again did a swap, this time replacing Mewtwo with Melmetal (in the hopes that I can level up the latter so that it can catch up to the others).

3. Prof. SALTY

Prof. SALTY The Scruffy Professor

My team is
    - Eevee
    - Venusaur
    - Lapras
    -Aerodactyl
    - Rhydon
    - Mewtwo

4. dark_kitty091

dark_kitty091 Active Member

My team (just beat Elite 4 for the first time):

Eevee
    Alolan Raichu
    Alolan Ninetales
    Alolan Marowak
    Hitmonlee
    Nidoqueen

5. captainfez3

captainfez3 The Chill Trainer

Eevee, Blastoise, Mew, Dragonite, Rhydon, Clefable

6. shoz999

shoz999 Sonic's the name! Speed's my game!

I think we had a thread like this only it got lost in the great flood of trade requests.