• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Team name?

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Blue Rescue Team Copy 1: Team FlameGrass (I was a Charmander with Treecko partner lol)

I do something similar to that a lot of times for example..Mudkip and Pikachu i would call it Team WaterBolt or something like that.

And another thing...can i have your Darkness copy since you dont use it pleeeeeeease? Here are some Pichu's :172bros: .

...4 copy's....dang

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Team...

My team name has always been the same no matter what game: AquaBlue.
Since I started Sky, I might name my team something like StellarSky.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
In all my games, it's been Team Hawk or Team Taka.

My was Team Legend since we were undeatable but then a stupid monster house came and i had no more elixir's so i had to cange it, now mine's is Team Element cause I use alot of different type. =)

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
PMD Time: Pokepals ('cause I don't have any ideas for name that moment.)
PMD Sky: Spica (Because I love star and constellations, beside, both of my team members are female and Spica is a feminine name. XD)

SaulGCube

Aeroga
PMB Blue - Team Diamonds, why did i choose this no clue. lol
PMB Time - Team Dynastyz, I was inspired by Dynasty Warriors and i like the thought of adding a z to it.

Curtis: When I get Sky next week, my team team will be Aero.
On Time it is team Hackers cause I cheat alot on it.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
Destroyers, Sundeath! raindeath. the last 2 for weather taems

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Uhh.. little kids, im going to say the a-word, so close your eyes!

Red:Team KickAss
Blue:Team Epicness
Darkness:Team KiLl

Hazel_Nut

Lawl. You guys have cool team names. A long time ago I had PMD Red and I named my team Rescue You! (Yes, including the "!") Because how old was I? Like six? I even got it from Santa. XD Now in Darkness, I totally had no idea what to name something as odd as Charmander/Piplup, and so I called it team Fire Water. XD I don't remember my Time team name, but it was something cute....fitting for Chikorita/Skitty.

Tbone

The Stantler Hoarder
Team Magnus. Hhahahah