• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Team name?

@lex

Myth Collector
My team is Team Seventeen. I figured I want to make a team for all types of Pokémon, and recalled that Pokémon are indeed split into types, and there are seventeen of them.

So I just used Seventeen :)

Eeveefreak

In Red, I used the names Chance and Destiny, as I recall. In Time, and Sky, I use Relic. Because my char and their partner got together recovering the Relic Fragment, and it was my partner's 'treasure' and all that, I thought it seemed in-game an appropriate name. And I've come to really like how 'Team Relic' sounds. ^.^

JohnLucario

Team Gurren.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
PMD Red/Blue ~ Team PokéPower (Yeah I know... I couldn't think of anything else at the time.)
PMD Time/Sky ~ Formerly Team Farore (It's the name of the Goddess of Courage from The Legend of Zelda series.); Currently Team Hylia (It's the name of a lake in Hyrule from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Also, Hylia is a race and Link is Hylian. Lastly, Link is one of my top favorite Nintendo characters of all time.)

kacqn

Battle Subway
I named it DigimonDS, I really don't know what I was thinking so I just made it the team's name.

Edros

no one beats me!
Mine is Team Risk:
Ryo, The riolu
Chimy, The chimchar
Totter, The starly
Noob, The something

Lempika

Team Raku
Team Raku is now under contruction. Originally called team Depeche, but I got bored so I decided to start anew.

Currently Muchlax (me) and Piplup (Partner)

My final team will probably be:
Snorlax
Empoleon
Umbreon

Pyroli

Banned
Blue: Team RazorBlaze with Bandit the Meganium♀(Me), Charcoal the Charizard(partner)♂ and Apocalypse The Absol♀

Time: Team Freedom with Danielle the Pikachu♀(Me), Zack the Quilava(Partner)♂, Kutsuu the Ninetails♀ and Cloud the Lucario♂

Darkness: Team NightSlash with Bliss The Empoleon(Me)♀, Darkness The Raichu♂(Partner) and Ruu The Lopunny♀

Sky: Team Warriors with Spyro The Leafeon(Me)♀ and Po The Raichu(Partner)♂ no other members yet

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I'll do a new team once my Combatants finish their training:

Team AWESOME for PMD Sky
Ursaring, Miltank, Togekiss

Bacchus

Red:Storm Root/ Illuminatus I have 2 copies >_>
Time:Tidal Leaf ../...Was going to do Tree Ocean....but I came up with a good name after I had entered it....Yggdrasil....

piewhichilike

Lovable Dunce.
In EOS my team name is Bonbons, and in EOD it was Popsicles. I usually name my pokemon after candy/sugary stuff.
Case in point:
Team Popsicles
Fudge: Treecko
Soda: Torchic
Honey: Vespiquen
Nerd: Golem