• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Team name?

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
am thinking of getting explorers of darkness for christmas and guess what im calling it..........DFTBA just like last time cause its the best name evar!

talala

am thinking of getting explorers of darkness for christmas and guess what im calling it..........DFTBA just like last time cause its the best name evar!

get sky, its the same as darkness and time except theres shaymin and loads more features

Skull-Kid

My team names were:

PMD1: Team Shikari
PMD2: Team Guardians
Explorers of Sky: I don't own it yet but it's going to be Okami even though I have never played the games.

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
my team's name is team aura. however, i have yet to recruit a lucario or riolu...

Prinplup

Super, super =D
Changed my name to team Fantastico! Great, eh?

aroningi

My team name is Team DarkSeeker and in it is Torchik(me), Pikachu, Luxray and Absol

Illusione-Tempus

Red Rescue Team: Aqua (my starter is a Water type, so yeah)

Blue Rescue Team: Aqua (again, starter Water type)

Explorers of Time: Sapphire (my favorite stone)

Explorers of Darkness: Lavender (my favorite flower)

Explorers of Sky: Solight (a combination of Solar and Light, pretty lame :p)

vitorml

5th gen Legend
in darkness, team DX with infernape(me), empoleon(partner), salamence and electivire.

cerise

My team name for Explorers of Sky was Team Rhythm as both my partner's name and mine were somewhat based on musical terms.
Our team name for Explorers of Time had something to do with "gems".

Chimcharrulez97

My team name is Munchkin. Don't ask..... ;)

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
The majority of the time, my lean, mean, god-bustin' teams go by the name of Team PokeDudes.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
PMD1/PMD2(Time)- Team Kanji

PMD2(Sky)- Team Light (Becaue of my partner, Shinx)
PMD2(Sky Restart)- Team Aura (Because of my partner, Riolu)