• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What is your Team name?

Team Bonner not the other thing O_O.
I chose this name because there this town named Bonner Springs. and yeah..

FrenzyClinic

Mr. Insanity
Team Silver for PMD Sky.

Flow~

Wolf
I have Explorers of Sky
I was so mad when i found out girls can't be riolus! i got a totodile as a girl. So i restarted it and picked boy instead! :p
So Im Flow the Riolu ;447;and my partner is Simba ;403;the Shinx.
Together we are team BlueFire! I was so happy when i came up with the name cuz i think it maches cuz there both blue. Plus my favorite shiny is a blue ponyta. :D
But honestly its really not that creative...

EDIT: DUDE! gamboy person has the same team name as me! ;D

Last edited:

FrenzyClinic

Mr. Insanity
I have Explorers of Sky
I was so mad when i found out girls can't be riolus! i got a totodile as a girl. So i restarted it and picked boy instead! :p
So Im Flow the Riolu ;447;and my partner is Simba ;403;the Shinx.
Together we are team BlueFire! I was so happy when i came up with the name cuz i think it maches cuz there both blue. Plus my favorite shiny is a blue ponyta. :D
But honestly its really not that creative...

Neither is mine, so no worries.

Rald123

I don't know if this is wierd or not, but I send out different groups for different kinds of missions.

EoT

Team Emerald

Kwanzaa the Pikachu (That's Me!)
Chikari the Chikorita (My Partner!)
Manaphy the DESTROYER!!! (Nahh, not really a Destroyer. But hey, he's pretty powerful!)
^^ My Mainly used three Pokemon Group. I also add on Pokemon from other groups when exploring more vast dungeons. I include Manaphy at times for the "YAY! MANAPHYS WITH HIS FRIENDS!!" factor.

Blaze the Quilava (Leader of this Second Group)
Ninjask the Swift..! (Partner of Quilava)
^^ Used on missions I'm trying to get through fast... or just missions when Chikari and Kwanzaa are resting.

Rald the Riolu (Pokemon of the Third Group)
KidRain the Buizel (Pokemon of the Third Group)
^^This Group is based on me and my best friend IRL, I use this team on dungeons/missions that the teams mentioned above aren't suited for.

Breloom the Terminator (The Leader of this "Grass-Type, all the Hype!" Group)
Rose the Roselia (The cute, sweet, and powerful partner Pokemon of this Group)
^^ This Group is fantastic on many occasions. Use them for missions any of the other teams aren't suited for, and are adaptable on many levels! (So are the other groups too, really.)

And last but not least... Shedinja the Guardian!!
^^I bring him along on any team, if it feels right. He's kinda like a Guardian to the other Pokemon. He comes in handy. ;D

Last edited:

john stewart

team john:D
;231;me
;403;partner

Lempika

Team Raku
On another computer game I lead an official clan called raku, so I thought it would a good idea to call my team Raku. Raku means to be in comfort, or at in a state of ease. In japanese of course. This also goes well with Munchlax, him being all lazy and whatnot.

The_Shuppeteer_

I LIEKZ SHUPPETZ
I chose Team Aura Zap, since my hero and partner were a Shinx and Riolu

That is so cool.

My team's name is Team Sisterhood, on account of me being a Skitty and my parter a female Chikorita.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
My Team is Team Ectoplasm which is rather random, right?

It consists of Dan (me) who is a Marowak, Chi (Bayleef) and Magmar.

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
Team Elementals. Lame name? Yes. But it is the name I have used since the first Mystery Dungeon. Naming my team anything just feels wrong to me.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
My team is called "TheSky OfLord" team. I think it's a great name.

GlaceonLover1

BestCharacterEver <3
Mine is team Supercutie, It's gonna consist of Empoleon, Staraptor,Loppunny and Gardevoir. It was team twinnie after my double piplup combo.

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
Lets see:

Rescue Team Red: Uberguyz
Explorers of Time: Dive Down
Explorers of Sky: Sky High (only thing i came out with :p)